madeinheaven

• Replies 47
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus 2013 13.0.1.4117 MP

What Is New
This build should fix the problem with Thunderbird on SSL.

Index of /devbuilds/KIS2013/13.0.1.4117

4117 en

31 Jul 2012 06:24:29 152853152 kav13.0.1.4117en.exe
31 Jul 2012 06:24:20 162884632 kis13.0.1.4117en.exe

4117 ru

31 Jul 2012 06:28:28 154359064 kav13.0.1.4117ru.exe
31 Jul 2012 06:28:36 164381040 kis13.0.1.4117ru.exe

chlorophyll

installed RC version jus now..am very impressed with safe banking feature added..KIS always DA KING

chlorophyll

just now 4117 version uploaded on kaspersky dev webs

madeinheaven

i have got a kis 2012 licence.

can i use this licence file with kis 2013? :wtf:

Yes you can use your key when the build reach the Final stage it is still Technical Preview it works with beta keys. When you install this build you will get 90 days beta trial automatically.

What is MP? CAN YOU TELL ME KNOW? Thanks

Version designations

Build = assembly, also last number of the product's version (12.0.0.xxx)

Alpha-version = the beginning state of product's development, a version that may miss most of new functionality

Beta-version = a version that has the complete functionality and is ready to be tested by components

RC, Release Candidate = a build that can become the release

TR, Technical Release = a build technically ready to go in production (pending printing boxes, writing knowledge base or help content etc.)

CR, Commercial Release = the product on sale, the moment Technical support is responsible for the product

CF, Critical Fix = build fixing critical bugs in the product and possibly some new functionality

MP, Maintenance Pack = package of updates. Found bugs are fixed in MP as well as new functionality can be added there. MP is analogous to Service Packs of Microsoft products.

Hotfix, Patch = urgent update fixing critical bugs

Another windows 8 build. Kaspersky 13.0.1.4159

Important note:

"I found that a lot of web pages were blocked..

...the issue is in the Web Anti-Virus module/Kaspersky URL Advisor/Check web pages for phishing.

To solve the issue temporarily uncheck "Check web pages for phishing". "

i think that ' s very slow

What is slow?

Slow starup, or browsing, or specific modules...?

Which build are you talking about?

What is OS that you are using?

You need to be more specific otherwise you are just spamming and not being helpful at all...

Anyway

This still is not the final version and a lot of changes are being made as we speak.

Developers from Kaspersky are also waiting for 15th August 2012 to get copies of Windows 8 RTM.

Kaspersky Lab Vietnam thank you for participating in the survey about Kaspersky Security for Virtualization. Your comments are valuable information for the development of our product line.

To express gratitude to you, Kaspersky Lab Vietnam would like to send you the AC for 6 months Kaspersky Anti Virus 2012 English version.

FNU5P-VYDH9-YRZEY-FCD25

You can download the Kaspersky Kaspersky Anti Virus 2012 English version to AC activation is provided above at the following link:

http://kaspersky.nts.com.vn/san-pham-dich-vu/san-pham-ca-nhan/kaspersky-anti-virus-.html

• 10 months later...

Archived