[OLD] ESET Fixes

DKT27

warfreak_vince

1385459_10202243010655500_1029912874_n.j

Used mara box fix 1.7 tried to install and uninstall it several times still getting this result, please help

Used mara box fix 1.7 tried to install and uninstall it several times still getting this result, please help

Read the guide of maraboxfix to know how to uninstall maraboxfix first

I don't use any fix, TNOD is safer

Edited by ns870152

Yeah TNOD is the best way for now

yesterday, EAV 6.0.316.3 has removed TNDODUP.exe, which was added to excludes in EAV properties.

Today, EAV removed MiNODLogin's "launcher.exe", which was added to excludes in EAV properties too.

in both cases, (all) folder was been added to excludes too.

what i must to do? install both of them each time, when i need to update EAV databases? it's insanity =\

unknownasphyxiated
yesterday, EAV 6.0.316.3 has removed TNDODUP.exe, which was added to excludes in EAV properties.

Today, EAV removed MiNODLogin's "launcher.exe", which was added to excludes in EAV properties too.

in both cases, (all) folder was been added to excludes too.

what i must to do? install both of them each time, when i need to update EAV databases? it's insanity =\

try exclude file, not folder

If ESET deleted TNOD.exe
disable ESET
Restore from Quarantine
run TNOD.exe to insert license
ESET will delete TNOD.exe
Some days later if the license run out
disable ESET
Restore from Quarantine

I use ESET NOD32 AV 4, TNOD works with ESET friendly :)

Edited by ns870152

try exclude file, not folder

what? are you reading my post carefully?

explain: was added to excludes:

1) TNDODUP.exe

2) launcher.exe (MiNODLogin)

3) C:\Program Files\ESET\MiNODLogin\*.*

4) C:\Program Files\ESET\MiNODLogin

5) C:\Program Files\ESET\TNod User & Password Finder\*.*

6) C:\Program Files\ESET\TNod User & Password Finder

now it is clear?

If ESET deleted TNOD.exe

disable ESET

Restore from Quarantine

disable ESET

Restore from Quarantine

it is boring and very annoying Edited by Tyan Tiger

• Administrator

I think ESET has done it once here too.

If I'm not mistaken, later I found out that TNOD entries were removed from exclusions.

So yeah, added it again and it allowed TNOD to run.

If ESET deleted TNOD.exe

disable ESET

Restore from Quarantine

disable ESET

Restore from Quarantine

it is boring and very annoying

do once per a month or pay $ or use v4 :D

I think ESET has done it once here too.

If I'm not mistaken, later I found out that TNOD entries were removed from exclusions.

So yeah, added it again and it allowed TNOD to run.

I noticed this last week when i was playing around with ad muncher. eset removed everything in exclusions that i had set.

i dont know why but without admuncher turned on i could enter nsane - but as soon as i enabled it eset blocked nsane.

but with the exclusions back in eset - i can use admuncher and enter nsane.

pls help i have problem with eset nod 32 7 with t-nod every time when t-nod enetering new licence eset deleting syaing something threat find in memory eny solucion for this?

when

pls help i have problem with eset nod 32 7 with t-nod every time when t-nod enetering new licence eset deleting syaing something threat find in memory eny solucion for this?

when you downloaded tnod there was a readme file with it that explained what to do to stop it from doing that. follow the instructions in the readme file

when

when you downloaded tnod there was a readme file with it that explained what to do to stop it from doing that. follow the instructions in the readme file

i do that but is the same???

Just back again for testing Nod32 after years of ignoring it and can confirmed version 7 + Tnod is working ok :)

Edited by demoneye

hi guys ,,if you search for eset keys ,,,,,,,, try to search in facebook about it,,,,, only type [ eset ] will find many pages have a working keys ,, posted daily ,,, good luck

I plan on upgrading to Version 7 but unsure of how to remove MaraBox fix prior to doing so....

You don't need to remove it, just install Version 7 (as an upgrade to V6) and Mara still works!

Edited by p4psb

I try to use TNOD. last time I tried to apply box, mara- fix, I missed some option on Advanced Setup > Computer > HIPS, Enable advanced memory scanner and Enable Exploit Blocker were missing for me
+1 TNOD for v7 :)

Edited by rach

Hey guys!! It's a pleasure to be here (sorry for my bad english because i don't speak it well).

I've subscripted this forum because, checking ESET Boxmara Fix 1.6.exe on virustotal, i saw 30/48 that says: this is a virus.

I red about autoit in an old post, so, somebody said that all these bad detections are caused by autoit. Ok... but, the question is, why do you not release fix's source code to ensure all users that your code is not infected by any malicious part?

Another question is: why the hell some skilled programmers like you (i'm not kidding you, i think it for real) that certainly program and develope application under linux, are interested to create a fix like this that "cure" an application that run under a different os?

Sorry for stupid questions but i'm very curious! Bye to all!

No one answers, this makes me doubt even more

Hey guys!! It's a pleasure to be here (sorry for my bad english because i don't speak it well).

I've subscripted this forum because, checking ESET Boxmara Fix 1.6.exe on virustotal, i saw 30/48 that says: this is a virus.

I red about autoit in an old post, so, somebody said that all these bad detections are caused by autoit. Ok... but, the question is, why do you not release fix's source code to ensure all users that your code is not infected by any malicious part?

Another question is: why the hell some skilled programmers like you (i'm not kidding you, i think it for real) that certainly program and develope application under linux, are interested to create a fix like this that "cure" an application that run under a different os?

If you don't trust it don't use it. Your answer has been replied to many times scattered around the forum.

If you don't trust it don't use it. Your answer has been replied to many times scattered around the forum.

Hi Sonar! I know that this question may be pedantic but I would like to have more information rather than receive resentful answers like yours. Could you send me any link about this replies which you refer to? Peace&Love

I try to use TNOD. last time I tried to apply box, mara- fix, I missed some option on Advanced Setup > Computer > HIPS, Enable advanced memory scanner and Enable Exploit Blocker were missing for me

+1 TNOD for v7 :)

I didn't have that problem after using MaraBox post-install on Version 7 :)

Those features are still there on my screen!