Total Uninstall 6.1.0

jalaffa

• Replies 55
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much better. Uninstalls everything you desire and nothing remains, specially when program was monitored . :)

Gavrila killed older key, they say, that`s why AftarJjet kindly shared a new one.

Another key, Sternog ? 2 in same day ? This is fabuloustastic !!! ( You know : Fabulous + Fantastic ) :P

Thanks 1000 times ! I guess the Special One AftarJjet lost his mind !...

Tell him people from nsane.forum is super grateful and would like his visit here !

Tell him we offer a bottle of the best vodka ...! :D

The first key is working fine !

People should block Martau access with a good firewall ( Not ESS Firewall...Not good !)

Disconnect internet (not firewall yet). Register. Then block with firewall and connect internet.

Disconnect internet (not firewall yet). Register. Then block with firewall and connect internet.

Yup, Disconnect internet (not firewall yet). Register and "Internet access is mandatory".

That's strange. How about launch program first with internet connection...then...disconnect internet then register? Make sure you don't have firewall blocking until after it's registered. Strange not working for you.

That's strange. How about launch program first with internet connection...then...disconnect internet then register? Make sure you don't have firewall blocking until after it's registered. Strange not working for you.

That isn't strange.

Another user has same problem

Registration failed... whay? who knows...

Posted Image

I've had success on Windows 7 64-bit after going through the following stages:

1. TU deleted by Full Uninstall.

Download Full Uninstall:

2. Download the software: Free Registry Trash Keys Finder (version 3.9.1)

Site: http://www.databack4u.com

Sharecode: /snc/download/trashreg_setup.exe

3. Install it, run, delete all the keys it finds.

4. Using Auslogics BoostSpeed ​​® 5.3.0.0 to scan and delete all the keys

Download Installer:

Serial number:

Site: http://tinypaste.com

Sharecode: /8ea55d80

5. Restart your computer, run the Registry Trash Keys Finder again and also delete all the keys it finds.

6. Disconnect the network, install and activate it by TU key in this topic

7. Done

Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still prefer over all others Full Uninstall

Sl@pSh0ck™

Additional instructions for those using dial-up, 3G or Mobile Broadband connections, make sure to go to Internet Options - Connections and set to Never Dial a Connection:

Posted Image

This is how I was able to sucessfuly register TU (aside from the instructions already mentioned)

Good. I just installed 6.1 over 6.0, disconnected internet, registered, firewalled, then reconnected internet. Happy you posted "Registry Trash Keys Finder" in case that happens to me in the future upgrades. BTW using Windows 7 Ultimate w/SP1 (64-bit).

trash key finder is medicine for you if martau blocked key and cant register it :lol:

Yes you are right !

Thank you.

Archived