Internet Download Manager 6.11 Build 7

jalaffa

Does anyone know, after what version the version 7 will arrive?

• Replies 87
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the update. :lol:

But just to be clear - if I have a retail serial, and I put it in IDM that was installed from a trial version that was download from their site, won't the result be just the same as using the serial within the retail setup?

Yes, a cracked license will activate a trial version with success provided IDM is blocked from calling home.

I'm using the above without an issue combined with manual hosts editing. BTW, this works for the 'Retail' version, too.

Please note, the license process had to be performed just one single time (many years ago.) Thereafter, I've never had to use any form of crack at every install.

But just to be clear - if I have a retail serial, and I put it in IDM that was installed from a trial version that was download from their site, won't the result be just the same as using the serial within the retail setup?

As I can remember I had problems with the trial versions in the beginning (even if I patched it becuase I didn't removed the registry entries after the serial is blocked)

SO I STICKED WITH the RETAIL version!

I modify the hosts file BEFORE idman installation! (there are some new url name and some IP address too in it)

WITH the RETAIL version and with the modified HOSTS file I didn't even have a problem or a blocked serial. So this is perfect for me!

As I can remember I had problems with the trial versions in the beginning (even if I patched it becuase I didn't removed the registry entries after the serial is blocked)

SO I STICKED WITH the RETAIL version!

I modify the hosts file BEFORE idman installation! (there are some new url name and some IP address too in it)

WITH the RETAIL version and with the modified HOSTS file I didn't even have a problem or a blocked serial. So this is perfect for me!

why don't you try this

why don't you try this

Unlike the hosts method that tool works only if the main IDMan.exe is patched at each and every installation. :(

hello you guys, i want a patch that can put in names of license and working

thank a lot

why don't you try this

Unlike the hosts method that tool works only if the main IDMan.exe is patched at each and every installation. :(
Whatever, but you will done with fewer clicks with that tool..

W

why don't you try this

With the hosts method (or firewall blocking method,) there're no extra clicks (in fact, there's not even a single click involved.) One only has to just install the new version whenever available. The installation will retain registration and be as good as the original (it is in fact, the original one) without fear of any potential infection (absolutely crack free.) Moreover, there's no worry of the possibility of the false positive right in the middle of a download (if you know what I mean.)

thank a lot

Use this one.Click PATCH, then write 1st name and click OK; write last name and click OK, and it`s done .

I have about 1 dozen patches but always use this one :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site ................................ http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecodes .......................................................... /?c8g1hglyu9j1s8h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cracked by T3D1-MC ( Released date July 11, 2011 )

Cheers ! :)

thank a lot

If I am getting what you wanna mean, then I guess the image below is all that you want..

Posted Image

W

why don't you try this

With the hosts method (or firewall blocking method,) there're no extra clicks (in fact, there's not even a single click involved.) One only has to just install the new version whenever available. The installation will retain registration and be as good as the original (it is in fact, the original one) without fear of any potential infection (absolutely crack free.) Moreover, there's no worry of the possibility of the false positive right in the middle of a download (if you know what I mean.)
The cracking tool is for beginners BTW..

there's no worry of the possibility of the false positive right in the middle of a download

Explain

there's no worry of the possibility of the false positive right in the middle of a download

Explain
While downloading something (and obviously net-connected) just when IDM likes to call home and get itself unregistered, I've often got screwed in the middle of a download. This has never recurred after I started using the hosts method. I prefer it because I'm a lazy bum who wants to just fix his IDM once and for all without getting his hands dirty. Should make every Beginner, envious - heh. :wub:

@ rudrax

That screenshot that you uploaded is good only for x32-bit:-

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Internet Download Manager]

For 64-bit the registration is situated at the following location:-

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Internet Download Manager]

While downloading something (and obviously net-connected) just when IDM likes to call home and get itself unregistered, I've often got screwed in the middle of a download. This has never recurred after I started using the hosts method. I prefer it because I'm a lazy bum who wants to just fix his IDM once and for all without getting his hands dirty. Should make every Beginner, envious - heh. :wub:

I have never been screwed in the middle of download since I have been using IDM..But once it happened when I registered IDM accidentally being online..

you don't let IDM to call home ha..how rude!

@ rudrax

That screenshot that you uploaded is good only for x32-bit:-

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Internet Download Manager]

For 64-bit the registration is situated at the following location:-

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Internet Download Manager]

f**ing WOW64

I have never been screwed in the middle of download since I have been using IDM..But once it happened when I registered IDM accidentally being online..

I had to download Windows 7 nearly a dozen times (all failed) sometimes at 99% :angry: with a "You might be a victim of counterfeit blah, blah & blah . . . . . . "

And hey, I wonder if this has also got something to do with your 'resume' issue. :huh:

And hey, I wonder if this has also got something to do with your 'resume' issue. :huh:

Nah, I don't think so..DKT27 had the same problem too..I guess, some servers have region wise/ISP specific support ..not sure though..

Nah, I don't think so..DKT27 had the same problem too..I guess, some servers have region wise/ISP specific support ..not sure though..
I was just kidding. ;)

BTW, the hosts manual editing (or patching) does not have a monopoly. It's just a matter of preference, all cracks are effective and work great. I just happen to prefer the lazy method. :)

Supremo Phantom

no offense meant to anyone, but I think it would be fair to end this discussion on that note now..

in the end, it is indeed a matter of personal choice and convenience.

there are a lot of working cracks for this product, and we are here only to share them, and then let the members decide what they want to stick with.

let us just keep it that way. :)

calguyhunk

Thanks. All the older patches are still working afaik. Babel and BRD definitely are :thumbsup:

calguyhunk

While downloading something (and obviously net-connected) just when IDM likes to call home and get itself unregistered, I've often got screwed in the middle of a download...

:wtf: You obviously are having some issues but it's highly unlikely that the patching is to be blamed. I've been using IDM since as far back as I can remember and this has never ever happened to me.

And I've downloaded some big files over the years including multiple instances of Windows, Office, Adobe CS, Matlab, 3ds max etc.

Archived