Best Free Antivirus

talakitok

guys i have tried many freeware AVs(avast avg anitvir comodo)..the best freeware is by far avast...it has good detection rates,great features and a very nice support(their forum is awesome)...

i bought no32 though(i bored of installing and unistalling cracks and patches) and in my opinion its the best out there...

agreed with you on that, avast uses less resources as compare to the rest of AV free edition. With regards to detection, there's seem to be a lot of false positive, but overall its OK.

I'm thinking AVIRA ANTIVIR FREE uses less resources than AVAST FREE, and RISING AV FREE less or equal than AVIRA.

The AVAST = King of the FP's remains in the past now, they have improved this and I'm thinking isn't a problem now. ;)

• Replies 26
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
guys i have tried many freeware AVs(avast avg anitvir comodo)..the best freeware is by far avast...it has good detection rates,great features and a very nice support(their forum is awesome)...

i bought no32 though(i bored of installing and unistalling cracks and patches) and in my opinion its the best out there...

agreed with you on that, avast uses less resources as compare to the rest of AV free edition. With regards to detection, there's seem to be a lot of false positive, but overall its OK.

I'm thinking AVIRA ANTIVIR FREE uses less resources than AVAST FREE, and RISING AV FREE less or equal than AVIRA.

The AVAST = King of the FP's remains in the past now, they have improved this and I'm thinking isn't a problem now. :P

well it has indeed many FPs but i find it better than avira free coz it has antispyware and antirootkit engine...also avira has a very annoying update system as it shows u ads etc...and the free version has a problem on updating its definitions coz the server is full etc...i fully recommend u avast..

Archived