[SOLVED]Windows Experience index assessment diversity

rudrax

Hey guys, previously when I ran windows experience index to assess my notebooks' performance, there calculation per second for my processor (i3-350m) was shown as a score of 5.1..Now recently I have my notebook formatted and re-run the assessment..But dramatically the CPU score showing 3.6 this time..

• What could be the cause?
  • Should I have to worry about this?
  • Can I do anything for this?

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those ratings call to be refreshed after every hardware changed is detected. I'd suggest updating the graphics and video display through the latest drivers to improve your scores.

• Administrator

Any AV or other slowing down the performance? The computer should be idle when being benchmarked.

Those ratings call to be refreshed after every hardware changed is detected. I'd suggest updating the graphics and video display through the latest drivers to improve your scores.

My graphics drivers are updated..It was the problem with CPU..

Any AV or other slowing down the performance? The computer should be idle when being benchmarked.

Well, this could be the reason..I will acknowledge you latter..

off-topic: You know, I recently formatted my notebook..then I installed 12.3 ATI drivers (not modded)..installed without any problem..I guess, 12.3 update solves the bug with the notebooks having switchable graphics..But I wonder, is it a bug to be solved by AMD?..Well, whatever, I am happy.

Yeah, I run the assessment after restarting the PC, now my CPU score is 6.2

Archived