[Free Paid App]SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator 8 (expires 24 hours)

Miticoo

[Free Paid App]SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator 8 (expires 24 hours)

Speed Up Your Internet Connection!

The speed of your network connection doesn't just depend on the speed of your hardware. Windows is designed to work on a variety of different hardware and network setups. Because of the abstract nature of the operating system, it simply can't be optimized for every user-specific hardware setup.

SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator is a powerful Windows application designed to optimize your network connection and speed up all of your internet activities. This translates into a faster internet connection, faster browsing and email, faster downloads, and faster online gaming.

By changing the System Registry and optimizing the TCP/IP parameters, SpeedConnect can fine-tune the values and let you take advantage of more reliable, faster Internet connections.

Please note folks, if you need to re-install SpeedConnect you may do so, but only if it is on THE SAME COMPUTER that you originally installed it on.

Posted Image

To get a free license go to this page and click on Get It For Free in the upper right.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
broascadilie

After i pres Complete Checkout it sends me here :

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

BitsDuJourWeb.DailyDealsCheckout.FindCheckoutByEmail(String email) in C:\Work\BitsDuJour.com\trunk\BitsDuJourWeb\checkout.aspx.vb:358

BitsDuJourWeb.DailyDealsCheckout.cmdSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Work\BitsDuJour.com\trunk\BitsDuJourWeb\checkout.aspx.vb:165

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +154

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3706

Where i get this on page FTW ?

broascadilie

It works now ! Just tryed a couple of times and it worked ! Thanks a lot !

• Administrator

Already posted here. Was posted just one min earlier than yours. :)

Thread closed.

Anyone know if this is worth anything,

because I don't like to install "rogue" software on my PC.

Did anyone tried it and actually noticed any improvement?

Archived