SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator (24hr)

avmad

Speed Up Your Internet Connection!

The speed of your network connection doesn't just depend on the speed of your hardware. Windows is designed to work on a variety of different hardware and network setups. Because of the abstract nature of the operating system, it simply can't be optimized for every user-specific hardware setup.

SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator is a powerful Windows application designed to optimize your network connection and speed up all of your internet activities. This translates into a faster internet connection, faster browsing and email, faster downloads, and faster online gaming.

By changing the System Registry and optimizing the TCP/IP parameters, SpeedConnect can fine-tune the values and let you take advantage of more reliable, faster Internet connections.

Posted Image

Website

http://www.cbs-soft.com/

Giveaway

http://www.bitsdujou...et-accelerator/

You need to login to BitsDuJour and complete the purchase to get it for free. Today only.

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the page shows error get back and load again..do it till you succeed..I succeed at 9th time..crappy :shit: but free :wtf:

Thank you so much, ^_^

Did not work on Firefox, I get the IIS error; but tried IE9, it worked very fine, nice program, anyway. ;)

Thanks,

Nima

Used this software couple years back and switched to TCP Optimizer. Finding out this works much better. Thanks for post avmad.

Did not work on Firefox, I get the IIS error;

I use IE9...but tryed to use firefox 11(no add-ons installed) for test and this working fine.Tryed with SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator active and not in use but with connection setting optimized before.

Archived