Total Uninstall 6.0.0

anuraag

• Administrator

Sometimes, what matters is not the key itself, but what's inside the key. Many times, keys are different on different computers, but the value is what needs to be found and deleted.

• Replies 115
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I am good with leaving the registry as is for now unless it's sure fire. I rolled back to 5.10.3 and no more unnecessary headaches and I will just wait out for hopefully an RU fix for this.

I think ADMIN_CRACK is waiting for a stable, (not buggy version) and then he will do the Repack version...

I think ADMIN_CRACK is waiting for a stable, (not buggy version) and then he will do the Repack version...

i hope him give a new repack version soon. we can active it easily and no block met

Total Uninstall 6.0.0 :

As said before, I could register using key posted on frontpage, but when I opened program ( after registration done ) with Net On, registration was gone.

You already know registration must be done with Net off and Firewall must block access to file TU.exe .

Now, what I did is :-

1)- Show hidden file and folders--» My Computer / Tools / Folder options / view / Show hidden files and folders.

2)- Now, My Computer / C: / Documents an Settings / All Users / Application Data / Martau / Total Uninstall 6 / and here Compress file « Program Options » ( use WinRar) - ( just this ).

From now on it stays registered even when I open program being with Net On.

Full working ! :)

Please try and feedback. It`s working here ( WinXP Pro SP3 x86 )

Have Fun !

Jofre

Total Uninstall 6.0.0 :

As said before, I could register using key posted on frontpage, but when I opened program ( after registration done ) with Net On, registration was gone.

You already know registration must be done with Net off and Firewall must block access to file TU.exe .

1)- Show hidden file and folders--» My Computer / Tools / Folder options / view / Show hidden files and folders.

2)- Now, My Computer / C: / Documents an Settings / All Users / Application Data / Martau / Total Uninstall 6 / and here Compress file « Program Options » ( use WinRar) - ( just this ).

Have Fun !

Jofre

i don't believe you completely, i 'll try it

Doesn't work... I just tried it. TU will just replace the Program Option.xml. Even when i change the extension to .dat, it would create a new .XML one and TU would go back to unregistered.

as last key provided by me, i am not sure this key is standard key and has in other computers. if it has, you need delete it :

HKU\S-1-5-21-1097629121-1035856538-3952258950-1001_Classes\CLSID\{C0427B4F-9A0A-B778-3BF1-D49741D5}

Total Uninstall 6.0.0 :

Have Fun !

Jofre

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still shows registered even with Net On ( and this was the problem ).---» 16 hours already gone sense last registration with success.

What I have verified after so many attempts and experiences is : each time I deleted file " Program options " a new one appeared automatically in its place. And same happened when I opened T.U. with Net On. So I decided to compress file "Program options" , and in fact ir worked. I guess the system detection Martau uses got confused when it sees two files with same name ( The compressed and the original file ), and like a robot, it doesn`t take an action and this way program stays registered.

Now shows "Licensed to... Family License " and on About I see : " Licensed to ...Family License - Total licensed computers for above name 4 - Free updates until April 2013 ".

I don't get it. So you just compress Program Options and delete the .XML or it stays on the C:\progamdata with the Program Options.rar?

lulz :

I just compress "Program Options" file and nothing else. Everything stays the way it is.

Uninstall everything and start from the beginning . Try to compress file in 1st place and apply the license in 2nd place.

Keep in touch. I`ll be here waiting.

Hope you have luck.

Wich is your system ? Mine is WinXP Pro SP3 (x86)

when i compress it, a new one appear while running total uninstall. i can't still register it again after blocked

when i compress it, a new one appear while running total uninstall. i can't still register it again after blocked

That's what I was saying last night if you read earlier post.

Don`t know what to say. Already deleted the compressed file , rebooted computer and Registration is gone, however no problem sense I did a System backup and everything is normal again.

If it works for me...should work for all. I don`t understand. :think:

Archived