Total Uninstall 6.0.0

anuraag

I try all the steps but still no luck here. It said Licensed at the bottom but when I go to about, it will just say unlicensed. This is with the internet turn off. I try uninstalling it and reinstalling it again but still same issue :(

I'm getting the same issue. Installed it offline and block the it from connecting to the internet. It would register for a little bit but when i close and reopen it, TU would go back to being Unregistered.

• Replies 115
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supremo Phantom

unless you are using the wrong installer, that should not be happening... have you ensured you are using the installer with the following hash:

CRC32: 012EA993

MD5: C5A402BCE540BA430F380D4112E9ADC9

SHA-1: 4FE49F41335A838411C2E3B82C81F97AB8DBD6B5

this was released with digital signature date of April 03, 2012.

if not, you are probably using the one released on April 2 which had this bug, and hence the need to update it the next day.

use the updated installer (verify the file hash) and you should be ok.

Here is a link to the 100% tested and working setup with the serial and instructions on how to install:

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode: /files/0UD5W81Y/ [?]

hope this helps all.

CRC32: 012EA993

MD5: C5A402BCE540BA430F380D4112E9ADC9

SHA-1: 4FE49F41335A838411C2E3B82C81F97AB8DBD6B5

SHA-256: 0F2075393359C6DA0099C3D54A7149A84BBAC0577E66EA2D0F6E7575BCBA51E8

SHA-512: EED1E8A7210CD7EF2CAB4BEF7213483F3B91A487EEDAFBE6753EA1761037B8D38155E89B37177CA2B34F3E68B73727C68B9CCDAD2426AC3B14019A5B961C48BE

Same installer... I cant get it to register.

Supremo Phantom

Instructions to use:

1. disable the internet before activating.

2. after activation, block access of TU.exe and TUAgent.exe to the internet using firewall.

ensure that you block BOTH the executable BEFORE you connect to internet again.

Supremo Phantom

you may need to do a full uninstall, cleaning out the registry and then a reinstall.. i have also sent you a PM ..

Well I download directly from the site yesterday so I am pretty sure it was the latest version. The problem was it's already saying "Unregistered" in the about section when internet is already disable. I am going to give it one more try but right now I am waiting out for possibly another option from the RU folks.

Hi lulz Install TU 6 don't register it leave it in the demo mode, Than download Trashreg and install, make a shortcut in your taskbar (TrashRegX64.exe) leave it for a day when TU tells you in the right down corner "not registered.Expire in 29 days" Simple run Trashreg x64 and delete all the keys you are seeing, thats the proof that you have an unlimited trial period.

Succes

Best Regards

• Administrator

@lulz: Seems to be some bug as in right hand corner below, it clearly states Licensed to "Test" (Family License).

:@ DKT27: Possibly but I don't think it's a bug. That was right after registering it and check to see if its still registered on the tab but it wasn't. When i close and reopen TU, its unregistered again.

the key is blocked because connect to internet. i can't register it again, it shows "unregister" again and again after i used key. can you help me register it again, please?

hello everyone!, i have just found a way to unlock total uninstall and register it again, if you want can try. only need delete registry key : [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID\{C0427B4F-9A0A-B778-3BF1-D49741D5}]

Supremo Phantom

i don't have any such key, so i won't be sure of that..

hello everyone!, i have just found a way to unlock total uninstall and register it again, if you want can try. only need delete registry key : [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID\{C0427B4F-9A0A-B778-3BF1-D49741D5}]

WinXP Pro SP3 ( 32 bits) : That key does not exist here too.

Are you sure that's the key, I can't find it anywhere on my system. I only see CLSID and Default and that's it :(

Decided to install again on mine WinXP Pro SP3 x86 and it works when installed not being connected to Net and with TU.exe blocked with Eset Firewall ( on Exclusions ) but, if I open Total Uninstall 6.0.0 with Net on, then I loose registration. I can register again without the need to uninstall / Install T.U. 6 , just applying the key.

It works fine but have this limitation, of do not open TU with Net on once it is registered.

Have Fun !

Jofre

Can anybody elaborate more on the trash key finder option? I can't seem to find an option to search for specific file...Only main search. How do you search for the Help files only?

@kien_vip

since u can reregister TU, the key must be there in ur sys. what is the data stored in this key? what values, name etc?

I searched that key on google......found this on a Vietnanese site and used google translate, hence the poor English....anyway here's what the post contained...

6 total uninstall fix blocked key (very hot hot)

6:00 uninstall new total was a few days and we are using the new interface and very beautiful, but many of you (including yourself) can not block file happened to that ship with firewall and internet connection and block key. and once blocked, you can not re-register 6 total uninstall again (the fifth in safemode can also register this version can not). I have found the registry keys of malicious demons ship it added to prevent the registration of bogus key.

- After completing his key to success for total uninstall uninstall internet connection and total return to form of trial "unegistered" then I delete this registry key to the state total return originally registered:

and this is the single key: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Classes \ CLSID \ {C0427B4F-9A0A-B778-3BF1-D49741D5}]

by no conditions, so I only test on his success. I always get the same situation I can try to spider feedback

Source

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=vi&u=http://www.vn-zoom.com/f167/khac-phuc-loi-total-uninstall-6-bi-block-key-very-hot-hot-1825969.html&ei=L-OBT6usJqG60QW67pi2CQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCUQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DHKEY_CURRENT_USER%255CSoftware%255CClasses%255CCLSID%255C%257BC0427B4F-9A0A-B778-3BF1-D49741D5%257D%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DyLJ%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Dimvns

Hi monkeyking

Install TU 6 don't register it leave it in the demo mode, Than download Trashreg and install, make a shortcut in your taskbar (TrashRegX64.exe) or (Trashre.exe) or both, leave it for a day when TU tells you in the right down corner "not registered.Expire in 29 days" Simple run Trashreg x64 or Trashreg when you running a 32 bit system, and delete "all the keys you are seeing", thats the proof that you have an unlimited trial period.

Succes

Best Regards

i deleted this key : [HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Classes \ CLSID \ {C0427B4F-9A0A-B778-3BF1-D49741D5}] and success. i hope that it cans help you

i deleted this key : [HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Classes \ CLSID \ {C0427B4F-9A0A-B778-3BF1-D49741D5}] and success. i hope that it cans help you

kien_vip :- Do you understand English language ? - Several members already said there is no such key in Registry but it seems you don`t know what are we talking about... .

kien_vip: :please: --» Stop ! :beg:

ok! i'll stop it here. robin hood! you can be calm, don't worry .ha ha.... .up to now, as i known it 's only way to register again.bye bye

Supremo Phantom

well for me, it is all working (for now,thank god) but i will say this for the sake of all others who are still trying to get it to work.

what would really help is if you share how you determined that this particular key is the root cause. it is not like some standard key that will definitely be there for all, or that you picked it just because it looked like it had all the lucky no in it.

if you tell us what it was for, then maybe we can find out how is that thing stored in other systems.

randomly saying "it is this key" does not really give us much.. i hope you understand what we are trying to say.

you share that, i am sure you will get a lot of thanks from members here.

EDIT:

BTW, if it is any help to anyone, i have only 1 entry for TU6 in HKEY_USERS, and this is where it is:

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-4147674197-1977455195-2928632047-1001\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Persisted

under this key, there is an DWORD entry for TU.exe which is set to 1.

i am not testing it on my machine, but if you have this key and having trouble installing TU v6, you may try removing it and see if that helps. FAIR WARNING: pls backup your registry first before any testing.

Archived