Total Uninstall 5.10.3

jalaffa

does this program also uninstall the registry entries of the program also?

It gives a tree view of all the parts which are installed(file & Registry) of a program in details

and let you use normal uninstaller and then ask "Do you want we uninstall what we found?"

you say Yes and they all gone

• Replies 69
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does this program also uninstall the registry entries of the program also?

It gives a tree view of all the parts which are installed(file & Registry) of a program in details

and let you use normal uninstaller and then ask "Do you want we uninstall what we found?"

you say Yes and they all gone

Thanks @Ehsan will give this a go

@Sternog you rock! ;) Btw still no updated Changelog ?? ;) I'll wait :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This are the rules for those who want to Upgrade to next new version :-

Upgrades for registered users of Total Uninstall 5 (include one year maintenance period)

• To complete the order you must have a valid key for Total Uninstall 5 of any license type or edition.
  • You will receive free updates or upgrades during one year (one year maintenance period).
  • The program will continue to run after the maintenance period without any restriction. You can renew at any time the maintenance after expiration to have access again to the latest version of the program.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obs: I advanced computer Data / Time 3 years and several months and Total Uninstall 5.10.3 is still registered with license posted here by @sternog.

Maybe I was wrong :- It seems really 5.10.3 is for ever with that key. The only thing is:- I can not do updates / upgrades after April 2012 . For that , need to pay...and no access to next version without paying maintenance...( :P )

So, I think now, 5.10.3 is ours for ever... :D ...... :rockon:

Have Fun

Jofre

Thanks, thylacine !

Being so, if it is a potential error, then it`s better people start using this new version 5.10.3, but... keep previous Repack 5.10.2 by ADMIN_CRACK just in case something happens because of key validation posted by @sternog for 5.10.3.

However, I believe now this key is forever.

Have Fun

Jofre

fugitiv3 :It`s all explained on Martau website, but even so...

Site license:-

Gavrila Martau grants you a license to use the SOFTWARE on multiple computers for one or more users. The

computers can be used concurrently by two or more users. This license type, is restricted to the use within one SITE.

Supremo Phantom

thanks for the update and the key... i installed this over the 5.10.2 admin crack version.

for about 4-5 times, it became unregistered. then i let it build its own fresh list of programs, then blocked the app in my norton firewall and then restarted the app and added the key, and immediately changed the update option to manual.

now its working fine, stays registered and tu.exe is blocked.

I'll wait for a repack.

I'm using 5.9.3 until then, but i fear upgrading and getting thousands of tries to get it working.

Clean Install --» Works for all without problems. But it has to be a clean install !

The key is real.

I skipped 5.10.2 in my XP Pro.

Today, I already installed 5.10.3 without uninstall previous,just over the top. But,before to do that,delete "program option.dat and program option.bkp and updates.xml " and unplugged internet connection then insert key provided by Sternog... succesfully registered.

in addition,put Tu.exe in firewall configuration as blocked in AIS7.

Plug back and turn internet on. So far,running fine :D still REGISTERED.

to make sure, I open/reopen TU many times and I'm happy user :lol:

big THANKS to Sternog

i install overwrite old version offline and got no result! still unregistered! althoght deleted option.bkp and updates.xml,dat file,i had to uninstall with revo and use ccleaner del all traces of it! install this ver agian and use site_license above from sternog and got nice result! remember block tu.exe with firewall and set update check to manual->ok!

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen you people are getting some problems with v6.0 and i've decided to try this version.

It works great, you only need to uninstall previous version and block TU from connecting outside.

THANKS!

Archived