Total Uninstall 5.10.3

jalaffa

• Replies 69
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That will not happen because I dont speak Russian language and with google it will be phrases full of errors that nobody understands. So, I prefer not to comment there. :)

donkey-girl

@sternog, 'cose morons like you, with voted down life, i never add a single post here any more.!.

@donkey-girl, your nick tells me everything.

jalaffa edit: No flaming, be pleasant and polite.

mires!! What do you mean? I dont understand your talking!!

Thanks Sternog ! TU has been a big time obsession till now. How I installed on two systems -

1. Downloaded officially.

2. Did not uninstall 5.10.2. but deleted program options.dat from Martau folder.Also deleted the TU 5 folder from prog files.

3. Took a snapshot and installed the official version. Registered with site license with no net requirement.

4. Old snapshots of TU got preserved too.

Good work for a long time Sternog...

@sternog, 'cose morons like you, with voted down life, i never add a single post here any more.!.

He's referring to donkey-girl which is your your nick(name.) :lol:

I think very soon the Ru.Board should rollout their version.

I guess you meant Martau. This one is going to make a new version soon for sure and ru-board ( ADMIN_CRACK ) will wait for this new version and then he will do the Repack as usual.

I never understand the anxiety with these 'new' versions.....The last version seems to do its job.....sure I'll use this 5.10.3 when its availible....but there's no need to panick surely?

donkey-girl

He's referring to donkey-girl which is your your nick(name.) :lol:
Well that says all, I dont like to be insult, so guys shame on you, I thought people here was nice and polite speaking.

I never understand the anxiety with these 'new' versions.....The last version seems to do its job.....sure I'll use this 5.10.3 when its availible....but there's no need to panick surely?

Fortunately or unfortunately, we pirates have a fire burning in the groin region. Personally, I'm using a very old (5.10.1) portable version which is a true paf in the invisible sense of the term. ;)

Well that says all, I dont like to be insult, so guys shame on you, I thought people here was nice and polite speaking.

No, my dear lady. I'd never insult you or anyone else. To me you're a very cute human (just like the lovely posts you make.)

cheers,

RocketMan

:)

RocketMan :-

Until April 2012 ? Very short time... :(

No..

Read "About" again

"Free updates untill April 2012"

It works forever but legal customer wont get anymore upgrade :)

donkey-girl :-

We all are very pleased to see a lady among us. Some on week-ends drink a little more and then they become aggressive. Forget those, please.

Ehsan :- ...and if Gravila Martau decides to make a new version on April what then ?

- That key is now all over the Internet and this way he will not do more business...

I think he is going to do a new version and key will be blacklisted.

@ jofre

...then we need new leaked serial to upgrade

just 10-15 minutes from the moment Sternog puts the serial here you have time to register and hunt the bird :D

or you should w8 for any news from ADMIN-CRACK

donkey-girl

donkey-girl :-

We all are very pleased to see a lady among us. Some on week-ends drink a little more and then they become aggressive. Forget those, please.

Sure I just want close my ear even its difucult some time, these people coming with these anoying and insulting words should have a warning, and as Jesus says on the cross please forgive them as they dont know what they do. Have a nice evening all these polite people here.

FYI: I have 5.9.2 ru-board edition installed and it has free updates till April 2012. Perhaps Martau is planning 6.0 in May 2012? If you miss out on 5.10.3 try Full Uninstall as it is very close to TU. The 5.10.3 installed perfectly offline doing a fresh install after using FU to remove 5.9.2 completely.

Welcome Donkey-Girl to the site and look forward to your participation in the forums. "Girls rock! It says so on a t-shirt!"

Archived