ande

6enii --

You asked earlier what the pop up looked like. This is still with the 2nd license you posted, not the most recent. Haven't tried the last one yet, and was waiting for the pop up since you said you wanted to see what it looked like. It must have been coincidence with it happening earlier when coming to the nsane domain. This time the pop-up happened when I didn't even have a browser open. Hopefully the most recent license will work out better. Thanks again for all your help.

Posted Image

• Replies 81
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donkey-girl

6enii --

You asked earlier what the pop up looked like. This is still with the 2nd license you posted, not the most recent. Haven't tried the last one yet, and was waiting for the pop up since you said you wanted to see what it looked like. It must have been coincidence with it happening earlier when coming to the nsane domain. This time the pop-up happened when I didn't even have a browser open. Hopefully the most recent license will work out better. Thanks again for all your help.

Posted Image

I just exatly get the same message on my laptop and stationær pc, using both key you have up, I havent tested ZeNiX fix but might try tomorrow after work :(

I'm thinking once you've gotten this pop-up from them, maybe you have to do a clean up and re-install. I just put in the last license, haven't seen the pop-up yet, but if donkey-girl is getting it, I'm sure it will come soon enough. If that doesn't work, maybe just use the AV free for awhile -- I hate having to patch security stuff.

EDIT: OK, I just also got the pop-up using the third license. Either the license was already blacklisted or Avast! puts something on your machine that you have to figure out how to get rid of, or else you get blacklisted by ip address. I have no idea which is the case, and find almost nothing trying to google for info about "your avast! internet security is illegal".

donkey-girl

Went back to the free AV together with OA wich works like a charm, waiting for better days and new keys. I could use ZeNiXbut but I am not so happy patch my security system :)

Removed avast since keys are blacklisted, waiting for new giveaways from avast !

This can be avoided using crack, since this isn't topic about cracked antiviruses but on genuine keys for antiviruses, i will not add nor recommend it !

Removed avast since keys are blacklisted, waiting for new giveaways from avast !

This can be avoided using crack, since this isn't topic about cracked antiviruses but on genuine keys for antiviruses, i will not add nor recommend it !

Hey 6enii -- In spite of some of the keys not working out, I wanted to thank you for trying. You've done an incredible job (and a lot of work) on this thread, and its really appreciated!! We'll get them next time around :)

• 3 months later...

ESET six months trial...use spanish proxy or add "stealthy" extension for chrome or firefox..works

http://promos.eset.es/tuenti/

Expired.
no...its spanish promo and is working..tested myself...use above extension or proxy spanish

Posted Image

working :showoff: cheers :cheers:

I forgot to ( temporary ) add exception to script / webpage. :lol:

Thanks one again, added to first post.

ESET NOD32 - 6 months

I forgot to ( temporary ) add exception to script / webpage. :lol:

Thanks one again, added to first post.

ESET NOD32 - 6 months

:cheers:

List of all products:

1. ESET NOD32 - 6 months

2. Avast Internet Security 7 - 1 year