Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro

McAfee Internet Security

Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012

Trend Micro Titanium AntiVirus+ 2012

Comodo Internet Security Pro 2012

Bitdefender Total Security 2012

BullGuard Internet Security 2012

VIPRE Antivirus + Antispyware 2012

Avast must have visited this forum. After working just fine for awhile all the keys I found here recently sprouted a 'pirated copy' warning today. If anyone locates some fresh keys, or one that they believe is still working, please post.

Thanks!

6enii

outpost activation not working.you can remove this i think B)

Warning!

This key is disabled. :huh:

donkey-girl

Avast must have visited this forum. After working just fine for awhile all the keys I found here recently sprouted a 'pirated copy' warning today. If anyone locates some fresh keys, or one that they believe is still working, please post.

Thanks!

Got same message here and tried lot of my keys and found some of the old keys wich was reported illegal 8 month and for now accepted a key to AV pro, all my suite keys no good for now, but will keep them for a while. I heard the ZeNiX key should still work so you could try use that.

6enii outpost activation not working.you can remove this i think B) Warning! This key is disabled. :huh:

You need to use specific installation file that comes in same mail as key file.

thank you 6enii. What's the pass for the rar file?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. Thanks again, will report later how its working out.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. Thanks again, will report later how its working out.

Check inbox!

:rolleyes:

• Administrator

Small noob like question. If Kaspersky is never installed on a computer before, directly putting the trial key will do or there's a need to use a trial reset first?

No need for trial reset!

Small noob like question. If Kaspersky is never installed on a computer before, directly putting the trial key will do or there's a need to use a trial reset first?

No need for trial reset !

• Administrator

No need for trial reset !

OK. Thanks. :)

donkey-girl

Check inbox!

:rolleyes:

I cant get it with that password, tried copy and past and write manuel all time says wrong password :(

Fixed thanks 6enii :)

Still got "pirated" message on avast with latest updated key. It accepted it at first, but then a little later got the same pop-up as earlier. Is it necessary to uninstall, clean up registry, and re-install after one of those messages? Could that be the problem?

Also, an interesting note-- I was using it for about 2 hours without any problem, and I didn't get the "pirated" popup until I came to the nsane domain!! I'm not positive, but I think the same thing happened with a key I tried earlier today -- it worked until I came to the nsane forum. Maybe just a coincidence, but I thought that was kind of weird..... Could they actually have it set up that the key is checked in their system if you come to nsane???

Added 1 more license, this one is part of giveaway and they shouldn't blacklist it, tested working!

Switched again on that license, don't show any warnings, could you show me your message ?

Posted Image

Added 1 more license, this one is part of giveaway and they shouldn't blacklist it, tested working!

Switched again on that license, don't show any warnings, could you show me your message ?

Posted Image

As soon as I get it again I will take a screenshot of it and post. It's odd, because if I go to the subscription page in Avast it says license is good for 263 days -- its a separate red-boxed pop-up that I get that says I'm using a pirated copy and its only come up 2 or three times over a few hours. I'll have to experiment more with this tonight, I'm still thinking it might have something to do with visiting the nsane domain.

BTW, did you use some new pass on the new MF link you posted a few minutes ago? You're keeping me guessing -- :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for all your help -- you're awesome!!!

donkey-girl

Got it too, thanks and lets see if it survive this time,the other dont hold one hour

Until now key 2 holds good, the first key get popup message about illegal.

Archived