Comodo Firewall or Online Armor Free

LoKz

I remember that Comodo used to bug me a lot, it got on my nerves finally.

The latest version (COMODO Firewall Pro 3.0.25.378) will surprise you - previous releases did get on most people's nerves.

• Replies 53
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember that Comodo used to bug me a lot, it got on my nerves finally.

The latest version (COMODO Firewall Pro 3.0.25.378) will surprise you - previous releases did get on most people's nerves.

I think I did use that version last time... I used Comodo for short period tbh, before that I used ESS, but decided to try comodo out. It stayed with me for a week or so, before I put on Vista (3 days ago). I'll check it out anyway, perhaps I can configure it to be a little bit less cautious this time (for example I don't want to go into installer mode everytime I install something.. but if I don't go, then I have to accept dozins of requests).

Good luck with your COMODO tryout - been using it myself for over 2 months, now (it does quieten down substantially after a short while.) Do post in your findings - I'm itching to tryout the paid version of Online Armor (unfortunately, am unable to find myself a fix for the same.)

BTW, a warm welcome to the nsane forums!!!

Good luck with your COMODO tryout - been using it myself for over 2 months, now (it does quieten down substantially after a short while.) Do post in your findings - I'm itching to tryout the paid version of Online Armor (unfortunately, am unable to find myself a fix for the same.)

BTW, a warm welcome to the nsane forums!!!

Yeah, thanks ;) I'll try OA out definitely when it's bug-free and out of beta (the beta doesn't seem to like Vista 64 after all)

Archived