jalaffa

• Replies 59
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that new site? I doubt it

here whois information

http://www.ip-adress...s/109.236.83.66

I looked up that IP earlier too, and that seems to be it. It might be possible that they employed a 3rd party service to avoid trouble.

RIPE Network Solutions:

The RIPE NCC is one of five Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) providing Internet resource allocations, registration services and coordination activities that support the operation of the Internet globally.

I will post more info if I find more info.

I am personally not unhappy that this fat pig, the founder of MU, is behind bars. By only looking at him, I am somehow sure that with time more personal criminal charges will be brought against him, for abuse.

However, long live file-sharing!...

• Administrator

Note: All the sites, I repeat all the sites that seem be megaupload backup or re-coming are Fake! Do not visit, open or write your username/password. These are sites made by phishers and malware spreaders to scam innocent people. Stay away from them. Megaupload servers were sized, no way they can come back in quick, that, with all their main people behind bars.

Now about the seizures, it seems those guys have proof, yes, proof that in 2007, Megaupload used to pay some people for uploading loads of DVDRips, etc. on their site.

why they just target megaupload ?

other file sharing site have the same problem too.

:lol: in fact all

scooby miiss megaupload, mega***** ;)

Infinite_Vision

yes this admin in the usa is breaking the law.  what they ICE with the FBI is doing is illegal.  if you are in teh usa and can vote. please vote one big azz mistake out and send his azz back to his home land

The "votes" in this country have not counted for ANYTHING since WW II.

Unfortunately, in our mighty quest of "freedom" and "democracy" we stuck our freakin' heads in the sand while coorperations bought thier way into office. It is now so corrupt, there simply is no way to fix it.

Everything in this life now is about money. If you wish to know.."How can they arrest someone in another country..." look at the money trail. In this country, the goverment hides more money than most small countries have. And where did we get it? From BIGGER countries and coorperations that have fingers ALL around the world. Everyone sat back and laughed years ago when we tried to tell you. Everyone said, "you are a conspiracy nut", or, "where is your proof". When the net came along, we got together, found proof, and GAVE IT TO EVERYONE. What did YOU do? Hit the delete key and sent it to the trash.

NOW you are outraged? Are you freakin' kidding me???

One more thing.......the network has never been...FREE. It was bought and paid for by the very same cooperations that you were warned about years ago. How the hell do you think it grew so fast??? Do you really think you made it grow?

Yup...time to wake up now.

As for me, I am ONE of a million or so that helped CREATE this nifty network. If it crashes tomorrow, that means the cooperations lose alot of money. I will be glad to see that.

You are correct.  It doesn't matter if we were to vote for which parties because they are both corrupt to the core.  Money is the name of the game not and money is running Washington.  Look at all the lobbying going on in D.C and all the SuperPacs money in the presidential debates.  The NWO is here.The real owner(s) of this country is the corporations. Money buy things and people. Romney said Corporations are people too.

One matter is being overlooked as all , without exception governments are leechers and trolls of all tech and Internet achievements, but then... pigs learn to fly...

Archived