116 members have voted

1. 1. What's your mobile's platform?

• Windows Mobile
    • Google Android
    • Symbian
    • Good Ol' Java
    • Apple iOS
    • Samsung Bada
    • Platform? What's that? I have a screen that's green and black.
    • I use a wooden stick to send out smoke signals when I'm not near a landline

• Replies 38
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Ol' Java. Studying atm and am with a low budget monthly, no money for an Android phone, sadly :(.

EDIT: My phone? Posted Image:P

I'm using smoke too, but sometimes there is no wood available, in those cases, I try to make some shout 8->

iOS baby! :P

If jailbreaking ever becomes impossible, I'll move to Android, but since it still is possible.. I enjoy the larger selection of apps, tweaks and the stability of the platform. B)

2 Windows Mobile, 2 iPhones & 2 Google Android...Personally I love "ANDROID" WTF! :D

Motorola M2 With android Froyo 2.2.2

2 Windows Mobile, 2 iPhones & 2 Google Android...Personally I love "ANDROID" WTF! :D

Why would you need so many of them? :blink: (I'd be happy if I had just one Android phone :P)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Suddenly jumped shipped over to Android via Galaxy Y, due to me loosing my blasted but much-loved phone.. :lol:

I love Android, excpet I hat how the applications are limited to certain countries. I know iTunes also dows this, but at least you can open your account in another country.. for android you need to root your device... aside from that love it!

been using blackberry (Bold 9780) for a year, n just bought Google Nexus S (Samsung Android), and then just realized one thing: "I should have bought this a year ago". Fast, n really2 worth to buy. and now I can tweak my cellphone again, than that crappy-stupid-slow blackberry.. I always had my phone modded before (Motorola E398 & Sony Ericsson K800i). n now, I'm back in the game.. :))

Archived