madeinheaven

Steganos Internet Anonym 2012 Free License Key For 1 Year

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Your secure link to the Internet: closes dangerous security gaps and provides peace of mind.

Steganos Internet Anonym will help users hide their real identity when browsing online sites. The combination of secure SSL encryption and a virtual private network (VPN) ensure you'll stay anonymous online. Surf websites without leaving behind a trace or any indication of yourself or your system.
Marketing companies and shop owners compile precise profiles of Internet users. What sites they surf, what links they click, what they do and don't do. In the end, they send you junk emails you don't want based on your consumer behavior and online activities.

Protect yourself from becoming an online victim. With Steganos Internet Anonym, what you do online remains concealed from others. After all, it's nobody's business whether you're looking for information, shopping or using P2P networks. Except for your own.

Steganos Internet Anonym ensures that your privacy is protected online, that nobody has unauthorized access to your data or personal information or can tap into it on insecure networks.
Here are some key features of "Steganos Internet Anonym":

Secure Internet Connection:
· Using the VPN technology (virtual private network), Steganos Internet Anonym makes a tap-proof, SSL-encrypted connection to the net. Neither your Internet provider, nor other people on your network or even WLAN hackers can see what you’re doing online.

Anonymous in the Fast Lane:
· It has to be fast, yet you don't want to make any compromises in security? No problem. With the new “fast lane” option, anonymity just got faster. You can activate this option at any time with a click of the mouse – your license already includes a free quota for this function.

Personal Data Protection:
· Every bit of information that concerns you calls for special protection. Steganos Internet Anonym prevents personal data from being unwillingly transferred. So your address and credit card data are always safe from abuse.

Anonymous Email:
· Use all the functionality of email without giving away any personal data, such as when you have to register at websites that require a confirmation email. With Steganos Internet Anonym, you can use disposable addresses as easily and comfortably as your own email client.

Safe Uploading:
· So you’d like to share your data with other people? Steganos Internet Anonym allows you to use file hosters such as Rapidshare completely anonymously. Upload your sensitive data to the Internet without leaving behind any traces that can be tracked. Sensitive information stays protected.

Security Down to the Last Detail:
· Steganos Internet Anonym offers numerous functions that give you even more security. For example, you can change your browser identification or country of origin in the extended stealth mode. Manage your browser cookies with custom settings. Block ads. Protect the program against unauthorized access with a password and much more.

Protection With Just One Click:
· It’s really easy to turn Steganos Internet Anonym on and off. With just one mouse click, you decide when you need special protection. One click is all it takes to make your Internet activities practically invisible so they can no longer be tracked by others.
Requirements:

· 50 MB of space on hard disk
· min. 1 GB RAM
· Internet connection

Giveaway Details:

Go to Giveaway Link

Posted Image

Enter your mail to get Coupon

Go to redeem the voucher for a free license link

Posted Image

Enter the code there click update.

Posted Image

Choose prepayment option and next for a license.

Posted Image

Download Steganos Internet Anonym 2012

My view: you will get 10 GB monthly allowance for one year. Very fast VPN connection recommend for everyone.

The link is valid until: 31-DEC-2011

• Replies 27
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice share but tellin me expired 31st??? anyone got a spare key please? can't comment fully but looks like there routing it through value click etc etc whereas cyberghost doesnt!

Nice share but tellin me expired 31st??? anyone got a spare key please? can't comment fully but looks like there routing it through value click etc etc whereas cyberghost doesnt!

It is valid till 30.12.2012 [1Full year]

Posted Image

This giveaway offer is valid till 31 December 2011

Exellent share madeinheaven,thanks very much mate. :D

Finally accepted my key!?! works but painfully slow if turbo mode not activated! only 1gb per? thanks but im gonna stick with cyberghost! :)

Finally accepted my key!?! works but painfully slow if turbo mode not activated! only 1gb per? thanks but im gonna stick with cyberghost! :)

If i am using turbo mode VPN connection as fast as my original proxy server even 1BG per mount if i am in normal mode still reasonable fast and 10 GB every calender mount.

slow here on normal mode! I also don't like the fact that it doesnt automatically connect you at win startup and that it doesnt terminate internet connection in case of disconnection...

link not working!!

Dear Steganos user!

This service is temporary not available. Please try again later.

could you provide another link.

link not working!!

Dear Steganos user!

This service is temporary not available. Please try again later.

could you provide another link.

There is no another link which i know at the moment let see if they stop giveaway or just temporary disable. Time will show!

damn it ..it expires.i need it badly searching from several months for this license !!!

@madeinheaven,

can u share/give me ur license for this software to me ???

If you're stickin with cyberghost could you provide me you licence key because i need the software and I've missed the promotion.

Archived