Problem with installing ESS

shought

Sorry,

Delete / Clean Prefetch files thats what I ment.

got to map Windows > Prefetch > select all files within it, > delete them.

After reboot there are new made files

:P

I'll do that, and how about the i386 folder?

• Replies 68
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry,

Delete / Clean Prefetch files thats what I ment.

got to map Windows > Prefetch > select all files within it, > delete them.

After reboot there are new made files

:ph34r:

I'll do that, and how about the i386 folder?

no, never touch that one :coolwink:

good luck

I meant: can i use the i386 folder as a xp cd? Because this is the windows installation cd copied to my hard drive(i think).

I meant: can i use the i386 folder as a xp cd? Because this is the windows installation cd copied to my hard drive(i think).

You could try it, if not you gotta use a XP cd.

try & you know :ph34r:

try & you know :pirate:

I'll do so when they release a new version, for now i'll take windows firewall and EAV, that does install. So i'd love to hear more suggestions but i'll wait on trying them till a new version is released.

try & you know :pirate:

I'll do so when they release a new version, for now i'll take windows firewall and EAV, that does install. So i'd love to hear more suggestions but i'll wait on trying them till a new version is released.

3.0.642 already released

3.0.642 already released

Yea, i know but after that because i already tried installing that one :rolleyes:

Latest suggestions didn't do any good, i think i'm going to reinstall windows. This probably does solve the problem. I sent one last log to usman and he's working on that now, if his last suggestion doesn't work then i'll reinstall. If you guys have any more suggestions please tell me soon!

Hey guys, thanks for all your replies(especially usman). I reinstalled XP and that solved the problem, of course... I still don't have any solution and i don't know if there'll be one. But is you do find one, still post it here so i can help other people with the same problem :welcome: Again thanks for all of your help.

i am very happy you got ess enjoy new firewall with some bug's but work's great

after some days i will get a certificate from eset for beta testing

meat you on messenger

i am very happy you got ess enjoy new firewall with some bug's but work's great

after some days i will get a certificate from eset for beta testing

meat you on messenger

How do you mean some bugs? I'm happy it worked out too, but still no solution ;) Will meet you for sure ;)

(meat is what you eat and meet is who you 'see')

• 3 weeks later...

ndxr5.jpg

i am using ESS 3.0.566.0 and i get the above problem when i fuly update ESS with temdono or dasumo v2 crack.. the same problem exists with nod32 3.0.566.0 AV plz help me

GaNgXtEr, uninstall ESS 3.0.566 and download 3.0.642. Install that and try using a pirated server, this way you won't have any problems. If you want to know the server address, pm me.

Hey guys, thanks for all your replies(especially usman). I reinstalled XP and that solved the problem, of course... I still don't have any solution and i don't know if there'll be one. But is you do find one, still post it here so i can help other people with the same problem :rolleyes: Again thanks for all of your help.

For stop conflictive drivers (I've suffered this with an Comodo Firewall installation) you can use this:

"Winternals ERD commander"

This is a boot-cd that runs a full graphic windows system and allow you to disable all drivers you want (and many other features). Changes are system stored for next reboot.

Another: Using a good uninstaller (Revo Uninstaller is free & good), you can erase registry keys, folders and files associated with primary installation. :rolleyes:

SHOUGHT and (few others members)!

i was having probl with ESS 3.0.566 and i've been told to install 3.0.642......

i installed 3.0.642 and patched it with dasumo v 2

dasumogu8.jpg

after that it updated lage files

updatingju6.jpg

but the problem it says is that the expiry remained the same.....

xprir3.jpg

plz tell me the valid solution and do tell me DOES MY MANUAL UPDATES FROM PIRTAED SERVERS (after editing update server) effect its automatic ESET update servers......??????????

plz help me as sharing is CARING :lmao:

GaNgXtEr uninstall version 3.642 and install it again, but this time don't install dasumo fix and enter no username/password(select enter details later in setup). Then do as i told you and add the server to your list :rolleyes: This will do, just don't install any fix before adding the server(s).

@shought

this server isn'nt updating daily ..i mean i get updates (usually of very small size) after a day or two ..... will i be able to get updates after expiry of my trial version?

and dont u think any fix works good these days?

@shought

this server isn'nt updating daily ..i mean i get updates (usually of very small size) after a day or two ..... will i be able to get updates after expiry of my trial version?

and dont u think any fix works good these days?

If you want fixes you shouldn't come to me... I just use servers :rolleyes: Better in my opinion, no hassle. The server i gave you is updating hourly, so i don't see your problem about that.

One more thing: You shouldn't post 6 posts which contain exactly the same in 6 different threads... Could be considered as spam and i'll see it even when you post it in just one thread.

Archived