My Critique of Nsane

Rock Lee

Until you own the forum or use the report button yourself then I will go where I like.. We have no need to speak to one another any longer.. You are left defending it.. I don't care..

I will say this.. if the site goes in this direction.. of posting items which can be targetted.. which seems to two different forks from one thread... I will leave the site and forum and take my shit with me... Not that anyone here really gives a shit anyway it doesn't really get much attention.. nor does half of what I do contribute.. Maybe I am just a stupid motherfucker RockLee.. that is all I want you to remember... Maybe I am just some schizophrenic, bipolar lunatic who simply is delusional and I can't keep things straight.. and all of my rambling about is nothing more than shit dribbling as a result of mental illness.. Maybe its all just a conspiracy against you for no reason.. Maybe I am just out to get you... Wooa really.. you think I like all this worthless bullshit?

Exactly what I stated.. and you stated.. Why would you care.. Do something about it here on Nsane.. free up my life and time.. everybody else's as well.. I know I talk too much.. Right... Shought? Sure someone can just be perfectly willing to help you out.. Even if they have to sell-out or something.. There really isn't any worth of me here to the place.. Right.. well ..

I never had Admin Rights.. get it straight.. I know its hard for you to do... it is all I ever wanted to begin with... But it is here now... SO.. Maybe I will start a Pol on rather to leave and stay? maybe some melo-dramatic shit for everyone to see and read...

*SNIP*

• Replies 30
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mellow: Wow this dude is really mad. I thought you were done wasting your time on me?

• Administrator

OK. Just enough of all this. Stop this argument and stick to the point. I'll close the thread if I read one more word that is personal or doesn't contribute the main aim of the thread.

This thread is temporarily closed.

-----

It seems this thread is more about discussing the history of a certain member than it is about discussing any specific issue. Yes, you might argue that these descriptions of things that happened in the past might increase our understanding of what you are talking about, but I would like to argue that you are well aware of the fact that the main topic isn't nsane (and critique on it), but that it is Rock Lee and how you feel.

I asked everyone on multiple occasions to stick to the point and try to discuss something concrete, but it seems everyone is continuously failing to do so (I'm not going to point any fingers in this particular matter). You've even gotten to the point where you completely misunderstand what the other is saying (admin rights for example).

Everyone (including you, Rock Lee) knows that I am willing to listen to everyone about possible improvements to our community as long as these are discussed in a sensible manner, if this is not possible in public then I will ask the person in question to send me a PM. I will also ask this person to quit posting about the matter in question in public. This is exactly what has been done.

-----

I would like to add Rock Lee that you are completely right, you weren't promoted to a staff position because you hadn't been around long enough (I can't recall 3 months, I believe we usually employ at the very least 6), it seems this 'rule' which 'slows down change' has paid off, in a good way.

-----

Also, the next person to misspell my name will be banned :rolleyes: :P

empty

• 4 weeks later...

I stumbled on this topic quite by chance / bad luck depending on how you take it... I don't want to add anything to the above discussion.

Just an idea about the outdated stuffs.

Let's assume that we have a new Group called " NsaneT" for nsane Testers...

Those who have new working crack can check for virus and send the items to the NsaneTs.

These guys would be responsible to test the items in either vmware or test pc and do a virus total report again.

After that the NsaneTs would send the item to a mod to update the font page.

To minimise confusion, each NsaneT (or two) could be responsible for fixes pertaining to one section of nsane down( i,e 1 NsaneT for Security apps, another multimedia, etc) so as users can know who to send their fix,

This is just an idea, but I also know the saying "Easier said than done!" - Lol.

Anyway that was just my 2 cents.

Peace.

Archived