My Critique of Nsane

Rock Lee

Apparently the discussion in the other thread was "off topic" (a topic inside the topic is still the topic - INCEPTION :sneaky:) so here's the thread.

My last post...

No, defending people like they are is providing them with an incentive to do what they do at the best of their capabilities, continuously pointing out that everything can be better will do the opposite, although there is obviously a 'healthy' in-between.

Believe it or not but not everyone handles criticism well and the mentality you would like to advocate is more likely to destroy this community than to do it any good.

So let me get this straight, telling someone that the site doesn't need to get better (when it does) and that if they don't like it they can find somewhere else to go is a good thing? Well if that's how you want to run your community that's you.

This isn't about everyone, this is about the staff. You're right in this aspect though, none of you receive criticism well. You're very stubborn :P I don't see how pointing out what you could improve on is destructive. I've ran communities before & I love the way I ran them - by the people and for the people. I'm not stuck in my ways because that's all I know. If a member has an idea that is for the better of everyone (like this) then I implement it, no second thoughts about it. Sadly that's not the way it works here. It's like pulling teeth sometimes. You guys don't like change at all haha.

From what I see, Nsane has a long way to go before it can reach its zenith. For that to happen though there needs to be more open minded discussion...

Shall we continue?

• Replies 30
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to get a little personal, but you mention your experience in running communities but if I'm not mistaken none of them (assuming there were more?) made it to the finish line. Sure, there could be others causes than the way they were run, but we can't exclude the possibility that the way they were run had something to do with it.

nsane has been a successful community for quite some years now and we're still steadily growing. Members have gotten adapted to the way 'we role' and occasionally new members have a little difficulty adapting to our community, which is just not the same as any other (- Oh, really? Yeah, really ;)).

-----

Now let's make it more concrete, you say you saw an 'idea' which could be implemented to improve this community. Please conceptualize it for me, because I saw critique in the previous thread, and criticism is fine, but it's not an idea. I have lot's of ideas every day, tons of them, some of them are crazy and might seem interesting at first glance, but will prove to be devastating once further conceptualized, others need to grow on you and will start to look more appealing over time.

So if you were to implement 'this idea' you speak of, what would be the actual changes?

I hate to get a little personal, but you mention your experience in running communities but if I'm not mistaken none of them (assuming there were more?) made it to the finish line. Sure, there could be others causes than the way they were run, but we can't exclude the possibility that the way they were run had something to do with it.

nsane has been a successful community for quite some years now and we're still steadily growing. Members have gotten adapted to the way 'we role' and occasionally new members have a little difficulty adapting to our community, which is just not the same as any other (- Oh, really? Yeah, really ;)).

Not personal at all seeing as how you're wrong. My communities have mainly been underground due to the illegal things we did but if you want the list of the forums I'll gladly PM you the list. The one community you can talk about is the one that would have given Nsane competition - & the only reason that one died is because I personally pulled the plug, not because I don't know what I'm doing ;)

Nsane's community is unique true. But I've had this sentiment for a long while now and if I really cared enough to do it anymore I'd probably be proven correct: Nsane would be a hell of a lot better (and less tightly wound, no offense) if it had some decent competition. Softexia doesn't count, they suck.

-----

Now let's make it more concrete, you say you saw an 'idea' which could be implemented to improve this community. Please conceptualize it for me, because I saw critique in the previous thread, and criticism is fine, but it's not an idea. I have lot's of ideas every day, tons of them, some of them are crazy and might seem interesting at first glance, but will prove to be devastating once further conceptualized, others need to grow on you and will start to look more appealing over time.

So if you were to implement 'this idea' you speak of, what would be the actual changes?

The actual idea was that the fixes needed to be updated on the front page. That's the goal. The critique was that the staff needed to do so. See the difference?

*off of the top of my head, if this were serious I'd give it more detail*

It's not that hard honestly. Have members confirm the legitimacy of each fix as the software the fix is pertained to is updated. Sounds tedious at first but if the community is growing as you say it is there should be no problem with finding people who can do this.

You can even provide incentives for doing so, whatever those may be.

grouchysmurf

My two cents......

To me, the term "community" is just that, a community.

While I too may have a lot of ideas, some crazy, some not so,

all of them stem from my own "personal" take on things, and not

necessarily from the community at large. I have read a great many things with in this community,

and "how things are run" complaints are extremely few and far between. So, it would seem, again just my opinion,

that the community as a whole seems satisfied and in fact pleased as to how the site is run, the knowledge base behind it,

and the users, contributors, and occasional help me folks that all fit neatly inside of it.

But, as with all communities, there does always seem to develop those that become dissatisfied in one fashion or another.

I do understand that the thought of "improving" the community as a whole has a very noble sound to it, but did anyone bother to ask the community?

No one ever asked me.......just a thought.

First off I just wanna say thank you to Rock Lee, Im the creator of the thread that caused all this trouble,also Iam X_sobe_X I also post under that name. But there is some serious updates that need to be made to the patches and serials Avast is one which I have a patch by Core if anyone wants it, for a license till 2014, Second is Driver Genius, I have a crack for that if someone wants to use it, Windows 7 Manager the patch that was created just resets the trail and its a .reg file and I dont agree with messing with the registry on that stuff, and there also is a newer Direct X out that should be updated. True Image 2012 can be updated I also have that if anybody wants it, See these are things that Staff should be doing but they dont and when i try I say dont post it's illegal this whole freaking site is illegal.

Zap my friend sought & I have already had this debate and it makes as much sense to you as it does to me: none. It makes no sense to not allow them to be posted because they're "illegal" but the powers that be want it like that.

Like I said, they're stubborn. Hopefully this will change eventually though ^_^

First off I just wanna say thank you to Rock Lee, Im the creator of the thread that caused all this trouble,also Iam X_sobe_X I also post under that name. But there is some serious updates that need to be made to the patches and serials Avast is one which I have a patch by Core if anyone wants it, for a license till 2014, Second is Driver Genius, I have a crack for that if someone wants to use it, Windows 7 Manager the patch that was created just resets the trail and its a .reg file and I dont agree with messing with the registry on that stuff, and there also is a newer Direct X out that should be updated. True Image 2012 can be updated I also have that if anybody wants it, See these are things that Staff should be doing but they dont and when i try I say dont post it's illegal this whole freaking site is illegal.

Please read the PM you got from me. Duplicate accounts are against the rules. If you insist on using two names (even guest / normal account), I will have no other alternative but to ban you.

Please read the PM you got from me. Duplicate accounts are against the rules. If you insist on using two names (even guest / normal account), I will have no other alternative but to ban you.

Honestly dude you can delete the Zap316 account I just forgot the password one day and forgot the question my bad so yes i did create another one.

@RockLee - Were you ever considered for Admin, Staff, or Mod here at nsane? Just curious.. for as long as I remember there has been a heated discussion in one form or another. You go away you come back... You send PM's to members about starting a site...You come back again.. and there is all of this hype about.. Just I dunno.. basically posting every fix available .. like some cracked-out warez site with thousands of versions of fixes and infections.. Then when people inform about this method which is n use which is supposed to be clean, efficient and to the point.. and explained in detail wasting hours and hours of everyone's time.. redundantly reading and turning...this over and over.. nobody really doing anything here but antagonizing one another.. Rude comment here.. rude comment there.. gut shot there... another explanation comes out one which has already been repeated... ( and this isn't just you so I am not putting anyone in particular under a spot light .. ) Everything is repeated again.. the Rules are quoted... News and ever changing events back this up as well... as far as how these things are done and why... and then we have more rude comments... another gut shot and the same question repeated again...

Eventually the only thing to say here, in these situations.. Is either quoting a famous saying.. '.....' Or simply stating that is how it is.. I mean how hard is it really to figure out why certain things are the way they are? Why does the originator of this site need to explain him(them) selves to anyone... The only thing that I ever read n something that continues on this way.. Is either one, exposing this site in a way in which it attracts much of the wrong attention,; causing it to be taken down and even blocked by ICE, the DOJ, or other conjoining entity... Or to try to cause people to 'rebel' against the admin here and the rules.. to cause more issues.. Much like have been in ..shall we just say.. certain people's history... And why the need for the compensation in this area? I mean is it only a hatred... do you want to assimilate for yourself and be right or get done what you want.. here for whatever reason that badly.. to be proven right... or have your chance at it..

It is forever hard for me to believe that you would even care enough or love nsane.networks ( w/e ) .. with the history and directed angst... so on and so forth.. For me.. as a member to even consider that point.... Or even allow you to maintain said area...

You go and look over court cases, laws, - examples of sites that have went for one thing only.... Popularity... fame... bigger, harder - ( bad ass in other words )... Consider how many more volunteers it would take to run a forum supporting it... The resources and hosting.. the need for expansion.. Think about the differences in it as well.. I mean I don't see this being a site form of Demonoid or TPB... not to mention...

Huge variances i environment variables system to system.. experience.. members are great buuuuut... why have a thousand monkeys sitting behind machines.. processing data.. so people can all but forget how to do anything besides sit behind their systems like vegetables... and say .. ' Ohhhh... prettty.....' and use a full version? A world can become overloaded to point of ignorance and stupidity and a whole sub-culture can be lost.. as well as the skills... There is a huge base with a ton of variables to consider and making it an epicenter for it all would give you the end result of mininova..

Okay,.... this can go on forever... there is a lot .. of explanations... all of it... Unbiased.. and true to form..

The main thing is you always back people into a corner in public.. You try to make them look like shit.. and you go about it disrespectfully to say the least... I never liked it.. not to mention the other things that come along with it.... Validity with some common sense - simply being right to the point. I can have the though why in less than one-hundredth of a second.. Try reading some Hacker News once in a while.. If there is so much experience and knowledge why is it so hard to observe the differences? Or even the many reason's why? I know noobs that can.. It would be probable that you do as well.. So why continue on stage.. What sort of symbolic ' vandalization ' is in the works.. and why do I feel you should not be trusted? Nor find an appealing enough argument...

I was always under the impression that nsane.down and nsane.forums was about Software Updates... first and foremost.. Keeping a proven true and good set of software to cover everyone's needs and in some cases keep those applications working in full order at the same time... in the meanwhile keeping people safe from infection and vulnerabilities.. and doing it right.. not just to go out here and create a bot network.. or punk people's systems into a non-functioning state.It was what brought me here.. Always looking for the update to the full version I have already which has gone defunct.. but one thing I always learned was to never jump too soon.. Otherwise you were nothing but street-grease with a reinstall or repair on the other side.. A problematic existence which almost brought me to the point of ridding myself of the disease shit which was a computer in the first place..

I am on the complete opposite side of this argument.. in fact more so than the staff here would even do.. I have stated it in two topics geared the same way .. already.. Not going to do it again.. It's been said.. The idea itself.. and why... and the method to which it could be addressed.. but.. from another viewpoint... because I do care about the forums and site.. It is why I sign in everyday.. not for some selfishness of getting something or rep or anything else..

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

NO..

How bout now?

NOooo..

There are rules.. and there are specific Topics and ways to so ti all.. The funniest thing yet is n the full time I have been here... and in other places.. I have only seen a handful of people who could maintain these Topics.. update them... keep them full version.. and be clean about the process.. That means two - four... They also maintain there own sites, blogs and forums.. They don't quarrel about it.. they share.. and maintain.. and it works... They put in the effort...

As far as I am concerned these areas already exist.. You just simply do not see a thousand posts a day.. and infected stuff is removed.. so no placeholders... I dunno... Just me :think: Just the way I see it and always have... Used to not be that way...

Guest Zap316

@RockLee - Were you ever considered for Admin, Staff, or Mod here at nsane? Just curious.. for as long as I remember there has been a heated discussion in one form or another. You go away you come back... You send PM's to members about starting a site...You come back again.. and there is all of this hype about.. Just I dunno.. basically posting every fix available .. like some cracked-out warez site with thousands of versions of fixes and infections.. Then when people inform about this method which is n use which is supposed to be clean, efficient and to the point.. and explained in detail wasting hours and hours of everyone's time.. redundantly reading and turning...this over and over.. nobody really doing anything here but antagonizing one another.. Rude comment here.. rude comment there.. gut shot there... another explanation comes out one which has already been repeated... ( and this isn't just you so I am not putting anyone in particular under a spot light .. ) Everything is repeated again.. the Rules are quoted... News and ever changing events back this up as well... as far as how these things are done and why... and then we have more rude comments... another gut shot and the same question repeated again...

As far as I am concerned these areas already exist.. You just simply do not see a thousand posts a day.. and infected stuff is removed.. so no placeholders... I dunno... Just me :think: Just the way I see it and always have... Used to not be that way...

Well Smart guy it was about updating patches and serials more frequently and not leaving expiring ones. Then ignoring members when they have working patches that are tested virus free and work and they get ignored we all call this a community but it seems everyone just does what they want no community here. However I try to help out because i do love the site and i do stand by what you guys are doing Im just trying to voice my opinion because we are a community of members or so I thought.

@zap316: please use only your account to post. If you have any problems with it, send me a PM and we'll work it out.

Right... well like I stated before.. we go in circles.... Think I accurately state it as it usually goes...but nobody seems to pay attention to the answers which are already given.. demanding their solutions to be posted on the front page...blah blah blah.. :P yadda yadda yadda... uhh hmm..

since I am so smaaaart

Your particular statement ..

since I am so smaaaart

...AND mind you this is in another Topic..... as this was one about RockLee's long term 'critique' as a running Interwebz Critic GURU... uhh hmmm..

since I am so smaaaart :P

Your particular statement was that in fact your posts were deleted.. and that some software either is not included on the Front Page of Nsane.Down.. and that in fact you have fixes that need to update those which are held currently or posted...

A few questions..

1. Do any of these fixes actually resolve existing issues of the function of those fixes posted... other than those which will be updated in time and are trusted by this site and it's admin?

2. Do any of these fixes include data which could be considered a copyright violation, pirated classification software, and or licensing, or have been requested to be removed or taken down in the past?

3. Do any of these fixes have some sort of special meaning in being on the Front Page and not within the Forum for review until which time it is needed, has had time to be considered by Admin staff and Mod alike as well as the members here?

4. Have any of these items fallen under the heading of 'Questionable Material' and been removed before which time they could have been considered? ( meaning have they ever been )

5. Are any of these fixes ever been considered a False Positive and could this have been avoided through better coding procedure by the original author of said files which may have end say in the matter?

6. Did you ask Admin to reconsider your postings?

7. How do we know you truly are offering and have a honest track record and can be trusted anyway.. Why would we allow someone to blow in from nowhere... with a feather up your ass...( Tickled pink ) and just access everything and post all of this stuff.. Hmmm :think: Again.. get some experience.. and think about that. You think your the first.. No.. Thi will take probably more time than you have to give... or have patience and focus for..

..AND Like I said before, it isn't always a smart thing for things to just move ahead suddenly blindly updating site content.. There are issues which I refuse to spend all night typing because you will not acknowledge them .. and more importantly this isn't Mumbai or a Flee Market where you just repeat your not going to pay that over and over until you get it for nothing.. OR in other words get what you want..

IF you repost these items, in the proper forum; after reading the Forum Rules.. as stated over and over... and it is reviewed.. The Site Admin, MAY consider it. when time for it is allowed.. and if the need for it is necessary. IF it is material for this site... Meeting and/or exceeding the requirements and stipulations in which the Site Admin uses to do so.. which may move or change at any given time.. without any notice.. regardless...

The software updates go on.. some of them are maintained and staff notified of them as they come along... Updater Software helps.. many things have changed since the creation of the site.. quite a few in many ways.. It stays the same..

SO...

since I am so smaaaart

What would you say...

I keep seeing all these accusations by you and RockLee as if this community is some washout bunch of losers who wouldn't even bother signing in each day if they didn't feel there was anything for them.. or that we have affiliations of some sort with particular coders and specialists.. who line our pockets.. Like some Alex Jones broadcast... or Congress... or something.. Or that the admin are horrible ass-wrangling beasts.. :sneaky: who do this to torment the tarded few....

Thing is.. this site.. this forum.. it is taken care of by that supposedly non-existant community, rather you or RockLee want to step into this forum and act and say the things you do about all of us..... or NOT.. This fact will remain the same.. Many of them work very hard each day and still balance it out with normal lives... but to walk in and insult this whole forum and/or try to use tactics like taking pop shots at us.. Like we are some wanna be nerd wanting to be part of some scene.... and we are going to post your shitz.. because ' OH MY.. look at oos.. We suk... we all trying to be allll.. w/e... ohhh noooooos ' ..I f!@#$%^ think not man...

You want to do this.. fine.. just appease us in a simple way that makes managing the data in an efficient manner.. and don't crack-out in the process.... You have no other skills to get things done that you want.. or think this is the way to go about it.. Like agitating people redundantly.. or to death as the term is coined.. You more than likely have another thing coming.. Try finding people who don't know what they are doing and totally have their focus and objectives totally f!@#$% up... The you'll be at a f!@#$%^ loss anyway because the f!@#-offs really aren't worth the time and will do anything .. through any method.. making it a useless s!@# pit...

It is absolutely ridiculous.. to have to go to these lengths.. to say that one thing...

NOW.. Keep in mind this is not to insult you.. or cut you down.. these are just my thoughts.. and they are used to create the thoughts I want you to have to understand this.. Normal procedure.. nothing more.. I am not trying to be mean or anything... but its the simplest it can be after being basically repeated so many times.. in so many places.. Starting to feel like the ESET Thread... :P

We love people to contribute.. there are many people here who have creative ideas.. some of those ideas clash.. some of the admins ideas don't meet up either.. but this is how it is and people have to weigh in on it..

So I just bet someone this would be posted again.. in one way or another within certain parameters... and I am waiting to see...

honestly HX1, I did not read everything you (and I didn't get all of your references to other stuff as well) said but my $.02, let things be as they are. People that do not like the status quo (and what's so bad about it anyways?) are free to move. We would prefer to have this community stay low-profile but stay in fact rather than go high-profile and be shut down.

stuff that isn't front paged, regardless of whether it works or not is easily searchable if one puts some effort into it, it isn't THAT inconvenient

Completely agree but if you have time you should give it a read... ^_^

i definitely will (working right now), but like i said, i didn't get all of your references (so wouldn't mind a PM with the past history of events) ;)

Each program that is either outdated or there is currently no new patch for it, I believe that there is a button you can push to get the attention of a Mod for each individual program, allowing for each program to be addressed.

EXAMPLE:

PXmIe.png

I once too got angry because a program (Hitman Pro to be exact) had an outdated patch to it. I didn't realize that one of the nsane staff members was actually responsible for making the crack for it otherwise I wouldn't have raised such a tizzy about it all.

I DO think that a "User Generated Update" section could be made to inform any mod about any update of any program specifically. This way, any future update can be posted in the forums first, awaiting the modification of a mod. That's one such idea.

Improving an already working model is hard to do without "critique" accompanying close by it seems. I have been satisfied almost completely with how nsanedown has ran, ever since back in the day when it was known as nsaneproductions (ahhhh.....remember the days of LESS world wide insanity?). Nothing is ever perfect, but once you get to the point of near perfection, you have to apply the breaks on too many new implementations.

Whats all this unnecessary critique for? I like my nSane just the way it is.

However, I do miss nsane and Samurai :(

AFAIK nsane is THE ONLY one forum on the web you can feel something like happiness for visiting. You can express your thoughts, share programs, post fixes - if you follow rules.

That's what i think.

@Zap

There was a reason why I advised Rock to start another topic: you are discussing different things. I am willing to acknowledge that there are some outdated fixes and that updated versions have been posted but not added to the frontpage and would love to discuss this with you, but in the appropriate topic.

I will post a reply there within 24h ;)

@Rock (and others discussing this topic)

A lot has been said, that's for sure.

You have still not answered my question though, which idea would you have implemented if you were calling the shots here? Your criticism is way too general and as such rather useless... If you would have some specific suggestions (preferably numbered) then I would be happy to look at those and either implement them or comment on them.

Yes I was actually. Before Bizarre was up for promotion I was ahead of him and the only reason I didn't get the job is because I had been a member for under 3 months. And let me correct you on something, you are the only member I've ever sent a PM to on this site regarding starting another site. Period. I thought you had potential to be something more & I was about to give you that opportunity. You didn't even have the decency to decline though, you just ignored it completely. That was a big eye opener for sure.

You're missing the point. I never said post every fix available, just the fixes that actually need to be posted. I never said what site I would get them from (which are all clean anyway by the way) or anything specific of the sort as it is. LOL at wasting everyone's time though. I never asked you or anybody else for that matter to give me an answer to the questions I raised. If you don't want to read my comments put me on ignore. If you don't like the way I conduct myself put me on ignore. It's that simple.

I haven't been disrespectful to a single member in this thread so please do show me all of these alleged "gut shots". You've got to have thicker skin, seriously. Saying something negative as it pertains to the site is not necessarily a direct reflection of the members running it. BUT if it is I have no problem with saying that as well. And it's a 2 sided street. I don't have a problem if you do this right back to me. It just seems like everyone but sought is so timid to do so - that is unless everything I'm saying has been the truth all along...

Eventually the only thing to say here, in these situations.. Is either quoting a famous saying.. '.....' Or simply stating that is how it is.. I mean how hard is it really to figure out why certain things are the way they are? Why does the originator of this site need to explain him(them) selves to anyone... The only thing that I ever read n something that continues on this way.. Is either one, exposing this site in a way in which it attracts much of the wrong attention,; causing it to be taken down and even blocked by ICE, the DOJ, or other conjoining entity... Or to try to cause people to 'rebel' against the admin here and the rules.. to cause more issues.. Much like have been in ..shall we just say.. certain people's history... And why the need for the compensation in this area? I mean is it only a hatred... do you want to assimilate for yourself and be right or get done what you want.. here for whatever reason that badly.. to be proven right... or have your chance at it..

It is forever hard for me to believe that you would even care enough or love nsane.networks ( w/e ) .. with the history and directed angst... so on and so forth.. For me.. as a member to even consider that point.... Or even allow you to maintain said area...

*snip* (conciseness HX1, you need it)

...So I'm trying to start a rebellion now? Hey sought, I really think you need to share something with this community: the fact that you & I are almost carbon copies of each other. sought told me himself that the very same things I'm putting in the spotlight as issues are the exact same things he's had problems with in the past as well. He just didn't do it publicly like I have and since I'm not a staff member (and for other reasons) I can't do this behind closed doors like he was able to. So don't point the finger at me as being the only one that's questioned why the site is ran the way it is. What I don't understand from you and members like you is the fact that none of you seem to like change - even in the slightest. Honestly I wouldn't have even started this thread had your fellow members not attacked someone else for going against the grain. It's been that way for years now on this site. Why is it so hard for you guys to accept an opinion that contradicts your own?

If I cared enough about you not believing I'd defend myself but in this regard there's no point, since you already stated that you won't even consider the point in the first place so...

*another snip*

The main thing is you always back people into a corner in public.. You try to make them look like shit.. and you go about it disrespectfully to say the least... I never liked it.. not to mention the other things that come along with it.... Validity with some common sense - simply being right to the point. I can have the though why in less than one-hundredth of a second.. Try reading some Hacker News once in a while.. If there is so much experience and knowledge why is it so hard to observe the differences? Or even the many reason's why? I know noobs that can.. It would be probable that you do as well.. So why continue on stage.. What sort of symbolic ' vandalization ' is in the works.. and why do I feel you should not be trusted? Nor find an appealing enough argument...

Oh really? I said this earlier but I'll ask again, show me where I've been disrespectful to any member specifically in this thread. This should be interesting.

You need to attribute something to yourself: simply being right to the point. I could twist this into something personal so I'll let it go, but you've never been the type to be concise. Me having to snip some of the fluff out of this post is a prime example of that.

Having an opposing opinion is vandalism? Haha, this is one of my main grievances with the community. My point has been validated, well at least one of them...

If we continued going on about the "fix" talk we'd be off topic again.

---

Allow me to take this time to highlight something that I find interesting about this site: there's a rift between the members who remember me here. Some of you remember me as an asshole while some of you remember me as being awesome. I've never been the hero & the villain at the same time. Personally though, I like it ^_^

@ sought

I see you didn't see the difference between the two. Let me say it this way (though this isn't even my idea), the staff here could do a better job of updating the fixes (the critique) - that being said, the idea here is to implement a way to make sure that these fixes get updated in a more timely matter (the idea itself).

That's about is crystal as I can make it.

Let me point something out to some of the members who actually believe Nsane is being low profile - you couldn't be further from the truth. You can claim that we don't advertise the activities here all over the internet, which is true. But where in this thread did I call for more exposure? The things done here now are no different than any other warez forum out there, the niche is just software. Nsane.Forums is operated in almost the exact same matter. So why all of this unnecessary fear about change when it seems you should be scared now without it?

For the most part you forget I have been here for a number of years and the fact that I would have to have Admin Rights to unhide and or undelete these postings.. The things I have read before edits..

You can say all you want claim that the world for you here is perfect and you never done any wrong.. but you leave mad.. You got angry on two occasions.. and it was heated.. No on the site thing in case you didn't figure that out.. Really.. You are pulling the same crap with this response.. So .. NO.. I don't want to hear it.. In my honest opinion the circumstance that surround all of this each and every time you show up out of the blue.. I think you should be banned from the site..

That is all there is to it... as far as the differences there was an exact difference and I would have to go through them all but it was very specific on how these files operated at one time.. They were not anything that could be targeted..

..and of course you repeated yourself again.. I won the bet.. I think my skin is just fine by the way... The problem is that I don't like your bullshit every time you show up here.. The way you act as though you have done nothing wrong but it virtually written down clear as a bell..

It is like talking to a post... I really don't care.. call out every adminstrator and mod here.. get what you want here but believe me.. You will never have my respect nor my trust as long as you are anywhere online..

I am not wasting any more time on either one of you.. You don't deserve it if you can't take this situation for what it is worth.. This is always the same story here.. with you..

For the most part you forget I have been here for a number of years and the fact that I would have to have Admin Rights to unhide and or undelete these postings.. The things I have read before edits..

You can say all you want claim that the world for you here is perfect and you never done any wrong.. but you leave mad.. You got angry on two occasions.. and it was heated.. No on the site thing in case you didn't figure that out.. Really.. You are pulling the same crap with this response.. So .. NO.. I don't want to hear it.. In my honest opinion the circumstance that surround all of this each and every time you show up out of the blue.. I think you should be banned from the site..

You seem to think I care about your admin rights...I don't.

I got angry on one occasion, which was the situation with Ambrocious and how Bizarre was acting which was over 2 years ago. Some of you seriously need to grow up and let it go. The second time I left wasn't because of the loser who had a second alias in one of my threads, it was because I had another project to work on (whattheflac). I actually do things with my time on the internet. I create, I don't just join in on someone else's projects.

Crap this, crap that *yawns* You brought yourself in this thread. Nothing's stopping you from PM'ing a staff member calling for a ban - though it's nothing but a pathetic personal vendetta against me that you have. I haven't done anything to warrant it.

That is all there is to it... as far as the differences there was an exact difference and I would have to go through them all but it was very specific on how these files operated at one time.. They were not anything that could be targeted..

..and of course you repeated yourself again.. I won the bet.. I think my skin is just fine by the way... The problem is that I don't like your bullshit every time you show up here.. The way you act as though you have done nothing wrong but it virtually written down clear as a bell..

It is like talking to a post... I really don't care.. call out every adminstrator and mod here.. get what you want here but believe me.. You will never have my respect nor my trust as long as you are anywhere online..

I am not wasting any more time on either one of you.. You don't deserve it if you can't take this situation for what it is worth.. This is always the same story here.. with you..

Not sure what the first sentence is even about...

lol, again you keep making false claims about me saying I'm innocent. You don't know shit about the situations, you've always been on the outside looking in. If I still respected you I'd show you the logs when I talked to Biz & sought years ago where I admitted I was in the wrong. I did it again when sought & I talked last year. Stop playing this sad card when you don't even know the face of it. Learn things before you go in speaking in ignorance like you are. Ha, and here was I thinking you were better than this.

Not sure why you think I want your respect. Have I ever asked you for it?

You've wasted your own time by coming in here writing as much as you have and then backtracking talking about how I'm all of a sudden not worth it. I never asked you to come in here and add your 2 cents, you did it anyway.

This is all on you, not me...

Archived