Today, Nvidia released its GeForce Game Ready 512.59 WHQL driver, offering improvements for the newly released 4X RTS Dune: Spice Wars, a ray tracing upgrade for Chernobylite, fresh G-sync monitor validations, and more.
Nvidia did not go into detail on what sort of improvements players will witness with this driver on Dune: Spice Wars, but it is a recommended install for anyone diving in on a sandworm. Following the DLSS implementation last year, Chernobylite is now sporting ray-traced reflections, translucent reflections, mesh caustics, and water caustics, which this driver is aimed at improving.
Meanwhile, support for the recent JX3 Online DLSS addition and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt’s early access launch have arrived with this driver too.
Elsewhere, The ASUS ROG XG259CM, Galaxy V1-01, and Samsung G95NA have all received G-Sync validation from Nvidia as well. For Bright Memory Infinite, Fortnite, Rust, or Valorant players, Nvidia has also introduced Reflex Stats. This offers players with compatible hardware and Geforce Experience a way to measure their system latency from in-game.
For anyone interested in behind the scenes information on how Nvidia's driver team handles updates, catch the video above.
The release notes are finally available, here are the fixed issues in this driver:
- [RTX 3050] Driver may randomly timeout and recover while using Google Chrome 
- [MSI GT83VR 6RF/GT83VR 7RF/GT83 Titan 8RG] Internal notebook monitor displays black screen after driver update. 
- Event ID 14 error when logging into Windows if Digital Vibrance setting is adjusted 
- [Vulkan]: Derivative TouchDesigner may crash processing OpenColorIO work .
- [Vulkan]: Enscape may not render correctly .
- IntelliCAD may experience instability issues .
- [Siemens Teamcenter / Siemens Tecnomatix]: resolves rendering issues when using older versions of GLSL .
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: DirectX related crashes with recent drivers.
Known issues are these:
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. 
- Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle limited to maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz. 
The 512.59 WHQL Game Ready driver is available for download via the GeForce Experience app and the standalone download links below. Here are the release notes.
UPDATE: Added issue information from release notes.