Earlier today, Intel released a new Beta driver 188.8.131.523 for its Arc graphics cards. The driver finally brings some new features that were promised earlier. Now, the company has released a new driver for its other products which include its integrated graphics as well as its Iris Xe Max discrete GPUs with version 184.108.40.20613 Beta driver.
The full changelog for the new driver is given below:
- Intel® Game On Driver support for Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak*, F1 22*, and Arcadegeddon* on 11 th Generation Intel Core™ Processors with Xe Graphics and newer.
- Halo Wars 2* may experience an intermittent crash or TDR during gameplay.
- Naraka: Bladepoint* may experience a crash or application stopped responding error during gameplay.
- Intel and Codemasters are aware of an application crash issue in F1 22*, which occurs on some integrated graphics products. Work is being done to fix the issue via a game patch or driver workaround, which will be made available as soon as possible.
- An error message pop-up may be observed when launching Call of Duty: Vanguard* (DX12).
- An application crash may occur in Watch Dogs: Legion* (DX11) when starting the game.
- An intermittent crash or hang may occur during gameplay in Ghostwire: Tokyo* (DX12). • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive* (DX9) may experience a game crash when changing shadow quality settings in game.
- Destiny 2* may exhibit display signal loss or display flashing during gameplay when HDR is enabled.
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin* may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint* may experience minor shadow corruption in some areas of the game.
- CrossFire* (DX9) may experience an application crash and or security alert when joining a game.
- Minor graphical anomalies may be observed in Call of Duty: Warzone* (DX12), Diablo II: Resurrected* (DX12), Euro Truck Simulator* (DX11), Farming Simulator 22* (DX12), Grand Theft Auto V* (DX11), Halo Infinite* (DX12), Hitman 2* (DX12), Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy* (DX12) and Microsoft Flight Simulator*(DX11).
- An “Update driver” pop-up error message may be observed when launching Battlefield 1* after upgrading from 220.127.116.1155 or older drivers.
[12th Generation Intel Core Processors]:
- Grid Legends* (DX12) may experience lighting corruption when lighting quality is set to high in the games settings.
- CrossFire HD* (DX9) may experience an application crash when task switching during gameplay.
- Chorus* may experience an application crash in some interior areas of the game such as the ship hangar.
- Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in Destiny 2* (DX11), CrossFire HD* (DX9), GRID Legends* (DX12) (on changing lighting quality to high) and F1 2020* (DX12) when HDR is enabled.
- Sniper Elite 5* (DX12) may experience a game crash or TDR with an error dialog pop-up message.
- Ghostwire: Tokyo* (DX12) may intermittently experience a crash or TDR when transitioning between areas in the game.
- Red Dead Redemption 2* (DX12) may experience lower than expected performance when the game API is set to DirectX®12.
[11th and 12th Generation Intel Core Processors]:
- Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in Gears 5* (DX12).
- A TDR may intermittently occur in Halo Infinite* (DX12) during gameplay.
- A game crash or hang may occur when changing resolution in NBA 2K21* (DX12).
- Displays connected via an external dock may exhibit a black screen when using [email protected] resolution.
[11th Generation Intel Core Processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics]:
- An intermittent crash or hang may occur in Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade* (DX12).
- Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in Elex* (DX11), MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries* (DX12), Strange Brigade* (DX12) and The Ascent* (DX12).
- A black screen or TDR may occur after launching, or during gameplay in Gears 5* (DX12).
[Intel Iris Xe Discrete graphics]:
- Support for Intel Iris Xe Discrete graphics is not included in this software release. An upcoming software update will re-introduce support for Intel Iris Xe Discrete graphics.
To download the new 18.104.22.16813 Beta driver, head over to the company's official website here. The driver is compatible with Intel 6th Gen products and newer.