The name of a movie

Marik

No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't remember the name of a movie.

I tried typing all kinds of shit in google with no luck :(

What I have is pretty vague, but what the hell, I'm sure that one of you guys will be able to recall the name :P

I know it's horror cause it had monsters in it...well I saw it when I was in the 8th grade (14 years old)....I think :uhoh:

The story is about a writer or novelist who goes missing, then the company I'm guessing hires this detective to track him down.

Now as the detective tries to gather clues, all kinds of shit start happening. He has these dreams where he's chased down the street by lots of people.

The finally finds the town, which isn't even located on the map.

At first glimpse, the townsfolk seem normal. He goes ahead and checks in a this motel. But when he decides to go down the stairs later at night, he sees the elderly woman which I think was the landlord turned into a monster.

He finally tracks down the author at a church, and he tells him something about the devil I think.

Then a portal (I think it was a portal) opens up and demons start coming out of it.. The detective makes a run for it.

And that's all I could remember.....does anybody have any ideas on what its title might be?

I know the author the detective is looking for appeared in lots of movies, but I can't recall his name or the movies he's been in T_T

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived