Japanese and korean movies

fumia

so anyone in here watch them ?

i'm recently watched "buzzer beat" (japanese dorama) and "running man" (korean variety show)

running man really make me LOL'ed :lol:

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not yet - your posting might get me to check those out. Watching Sons Of Anarchy is on my to do list. Waiting for those 15 GB of data to be transferred...

Not yet - your posting might get me to check those out. Watching Sons Of Anarchy is on my to do list. Waiting for those 15 GB of data to be transferred...

try running man if you like something funny,and if you like it then you will have 60GB line up to download :P (it's a series)

i've seen a few of the popular ones years and years ago - oldboy, ichi etc.

i have seen old boy but didnt too like it but my friend really like it :mellow: i'm kinda prefer to something funny or good drama story like "my sassy girl" or "wind struck" :lol:

something funny happening from 7:30 :lol: (try to watch the 6/6 too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW6D2lEhbo8&feature=related

try newsgroups

• 2 weeks later...

remember watching a few Jap n Korean n Chinese flicks ---

Men behind the Sun ...( eerie ... :mellow: )

Itchi the Killer ( ...sick bastard .... :o )

the Ringu ( original horror thrills )

the Shutter ( awesome suspense )

the Audition ( the girl was fckng Scary ... chilly ... :fear:)

a few i can remember atm ...

IP Man - Good movie

The Man From Nowhere - Yesterday in fact - good..

There are many more.. but it will take time to list and/or go back and find them all.. AND some Anime movies too! :P

Some on Hulu and Crackle

remember watching a few Jap n Korean n Chinese flicks ---

Men behind the Sun ...( eerie ... :mellow: )

Itchi the Killer ( ...sick bastard .... :o )

the Ringu ( original horror thrills )

the Shutter ( awesome suspense )

the Audition ( the girl was fckng Scary ... chilly ... :fear:)

a few i can remember atm ...

i have watched some of it,and it's soooo scary,and i agree shutter was awesome :P

IP Man - Good movie

The Man From Nowhere - Yesterday in fact - good..

There are many more.. but it will take time to list and/or go back and find them all.. AND some Anime movies too! :P

Some on Hulu and Crackle

IP man :thumbsup: and for animes i just re-watched fate stay night and re-read Great teacher onizuka manga :lmao:

Not really a fan of too many anime/manga...

But watched Seven Samurai, black and white 1954(?) movie, among the best movies I've ever seen, to those who watch Hindi movies, think 1970's Sholay, with Samurai. Brilliant, brutal potrayal of feudal japan.

Akira (manga and anime) was also brilliant, the best you can get. You know Hollywoods remaking it right?

One of my favourite albums is Gza's Liquid Swords (of wu-tang clan) and like all wu-tang albums, full of short clips/skits of randomness... Liquid Swords has heaps of references to Shogun Assassin, which is a movie based on the manga Lone Wolf and Cub - a manga I have also read, and also presents a quite barbarous, bleak yet chivalrous and beautiful representation of feudal japan... but I disliked the ending, too cruel for me :frusty:

I've also seen Fist of the North Star, a movie admittedly I only watched because its John Cena's favourite movie. Plot, gore were excellent, but animations quite outdated (but makes it have a real epic oldschool feel to the movie).

Not really a fan of too many anime/manga...

But watched Seven Samurai, black and white 1954(?) movie, among the best movies I've ever seen, to those who watch Hindi movies, think 1970's Sholay, with Samurai. Brilliant, brutal potrayal of feudal japan.

Akira (manga and anime) was also brilliant, the best you can get. You know Hollywoods remaking it right?

One of my favourite albums is Gza's Liquid Swords (of wu-tang clan) and like all wu-tang albums, full of short clips/skits of randomness... Liquid Swords has heaps of references to Shogun Assassin, which is a movie based on the manga Lone Wolf and Cub - a manga I have also read, and also presents a quite barbarous, bleak yet chivalrous and beautiful representation of feudal japan... but I disliked the ending, too cruel for me :frusty:

I've also seen Fist of the North Star, a movie admittedly I only watched because its John Cena's favourite movie. Plot, gore were excellent, but animations quite outdated (but makes it have a real epic oldschool feel to the movie).

fist of the north star? it's cool but the effects are overkill but overall i liked it xD

just done re-watching Shinobi :Heart under Blade :ph34r: :ph34r:

gennosuke, kouga clan leader with time slowing eye :ph34r:

Archived