"Show all comments" links back to forum home page

DoLFaN

Not sure if this was posted somewhere else, I didn't bother to look. I mean hell all I really do is log on here every few months when I have the time, look around, catch up and move on. But today I found this bug and I feel like I should actually do something useful for the first time in like....5 or 6 years...? Who knows (cares?)

I was scouting out some old members' profiles. Being that I used to bust Lite's balls every once in a while (as he to me, that monkey son of a bitch) I went to check out his profile. To my great pleasure he had made a few status updates. What's better, is that people had commented on his status. However, when I clicked "Show all comments" it directed me to the forum's homepage.

And in the process of writing this I also discovered that the "advanced filter" button on the Members page briefly goes to the advanced filter screen when clicked but then sudden you are redirected to the forum home page.

Just an FYI to all you sexy administrators out there.

edit: awe hell it hasn't been 5-6 years since I did something useful that can't be right, I <3 you guys too much

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Both works fine here. Maybe the javascript is not enabled in the browser? :)

Archived