Nvidia Driver problem

G3r84

Hi there i got an XFX GeForce 7100Gs

My grafic driver is version the 91.47 that came in the Cd and i`m runing my monitor at 1024*768 in 32Bit and Refresh rate 75

When i updated the driver it went down to 640*480 at 4 bit and there was no way i coul go back to my previus setting with the 169.21 whql driver ;) so i went back to 91.47 :dance2:

Can some one please halp me on that....

• Replies 3
  • Views 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just uninstall your driver (right click My Computer > go to properties > Go to 'Hardware' > Go to Device Manager > Go to Display adapters > right click your driver and click uninstall and then RESTART)

Download the newest driver here; http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

(You have to fill in the specs yourself)

Then install and restart again ...

Well guys i tried tried to install 169.21 after unistalling the old one but didn`t help ;) so i`m downloading 163.75 it`s for almost all Nvidia video card so it migth help but the 169.21 for my specific model didn`t work waiting for suport form XFX to know the problem but anyway i will test 163.75

P.S.: Grafic Driver 163.75 worked flawlesslly :towel: so i don`t think i will have to go 169.21 i will be benchmarking in an couple of hours (Time to Sleep) to see if it is bether ... let`s hope so ....

Thanks for you`r help guys :notworthy:

Archived