LED Car Sign Says what Driver Can't

tysroby

d138_drivemocion_ex_series_led_car_sign.jpg

Currently, we have very few gestures that can accurately communicate how we're feeling to others on the road. But there are so many things you'd LOVE to say that just aren't easily communicated through gestures, at least not while driving. The Drivemocion affixes to your rear window and is operated by a remote control by the driver's seat. Want to apologize for cutting someone off accidentally? Press a button and the sign says: SORRY. Want to get a tailgating fool off your backside? Press a button and the sign says: BACK OFF. Want to tell the person behind you that you find them attractive and may possibly rear end the person in front of you because you keep staring at your rearview mirror? Press a button and get a smiley face with hearts for eyes. With the Drivemocion's 16 messages and variety of facial expressions, you can tell the world behind you exactly how you feel.

d138_drivemocion_ex_series_led_car_sign_chart.jpg

Drivemocion EX Series LED Car Sign ($29.99):

• Remote-controlled LED car messaging sign
  • Affix to your rear window with a power suction cup
  • Remote control sticks to front windshield for wireless control
  • Display any one of 16 messages, including:
    1. Help (for emergencies)
    2. Sorry (when you accidentally cut someone off)
    3. Back off (for tailgaters)
    4. Slow down (it's not NASCAR, people!)
    5. Thanks (to those who let you merge)
    6. Goodbye (before you pull out your shotgun and go all road rage)
    7. Have a nice day (if you're a nice person)
    8. Numerous facial expressions to cover the gamut of road emotions

[*]Powered by 4 AA batteries, which should last about 4 months depending on usage

Via: ThinkGeek

d138_drivemocion_ex_series_led_car_sign_inuse.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hows the idiot slow down going to work without you passing the person

LOL.. Facilitate some road rage.. yeah.. for some candy for the Social Networking Generation.... teens mostly.. I mean really for service vehicles this could be put to some good use and in some formats already has been.. BUT this is just another blind spot in your car... Something to cause a wreck in traffic as you get cut off and should be paying attention to whats going on around you in that type of heated situation ... ( while you fumble for something better than a frown.. ) .. I could go on..

No sir.. the only red dot your going to see coming from my vehicle will be the laser site on my Desert Eagle.. and given that I am a rational person.. you should hope you have done nothing on the road to cause that to occur.. :P IF you have then your probably going to have other things to worry about besides me .. and won't see it coming anyway.. :evil: LOL

WARNING: The first clip may disable your vehicle... render said idiot device inoperative.. as far the 2nd 3rd an 4th... Its all your decision...

Bullsh!^.. I say.. thumbs down on the review..

I think exactly because this device deviates your attention in traffic is the reason for not being legal in every US state. This is the text of a bright red message on the review page: "May not be legal in all states. Check your local laws before purchasing."

Archived