How To Download Torrent File using IDM

madeinheaven

• Replies 23
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any1 notice a difference? service probably downloads file once, keeps it and does a hash check on the torrent you want and supplies a direct link if it is stored. good idea tho.

in my test file in h33t the speed fluctuates too like a regular torrent download it can also be continued. this method is an alternative. though i did not try it for long period. :rolleyes:

for a free user u have to wait for the file to be queue up before u can get the download link .so it's one of the disadvantages of torrific.u have to get the premium acc( pay for the acc) in order to skip the queuing process

Works pretty good. Anyone try the bitlet.org site? Also this only works on public trackers.

+1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Previously, Torrific, suggested by madeinheaven, has no filesize restriction, and the download is fast.

Recently, Torrific has imposed filesize to just 2.90 GB. I can understand that as a free user, I do not have the privilege to have maximum download speed.Then again, Torrific should not be cruel enough to completely prevent me download the large file at all. I do not mind downloading the large file at slowest speed, because it is still much faster than using utorrent.

In my place, Bitlet speed is even lower than utorrent speed, so it is not suitable for me.

Could anyone suggest any other free seedbox for me?

Thank you very much. :)

after step 5 , no download links. it is caching the entire file (in my case 550 MB) . will the download start after this. if so its a waste of time cause it will make the process even slower cause i will be downloading the file size twice

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived