Image zoom/enhance software

shought

I've got a bad camera, and i would like to zoom/enhance some of the images it got from it. Anyone knows a program that can do this? I'm looking for something you always see in the movies/series you just make a box and the program zooms/enhances the image for you. Is this possible?

• Replies 10
  • Views 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pictures or movies? Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 - movie stuff, Photoshop CS3 for pics. Enhance yes, but everything has limits :)

GIMP is ok, if you don't need CMYK to publish your images, which I think you don't :dance2:

bearoninternet
I've got a bad camera, and i would like to zoom/enhance some of the images it got from it. Anyone knows a program that can do this? I'm looking for something you always see in the movies/series you just make a box and the program zooms/enhances the image for you. Is this possible?

There's no such program what can do what you want it to do. There's simply no way a program can add data / pixels which are not there in the first place.

Sure, you can largen images, enhance them a bit. But that's it.

Ever watched a youtube movie in full screen?

You could try gimp or paint.net for free, if you want the real deal go for photoshop.

A better option is; get a better camera.

Dont watch too much tele, and most certainly dont believe movies/series. ;)

There are Photoshop plugins that work miracles on this kinda images.

Check out Topaz Vivacity, for ex. But if you really know your stuff, then you do with what PS offers.

Thanks for your replies guys, i'll certainly try those and post my experiences.

Check out Topaz Vivacity, for ex. But if you really know your stuff, then you do with what PS offers.

And too name one very good photo resizer plugin for Adobe, BlowUp from AlienSkin. If you want it send me a message.

And too name one very good photo resizer plugin for Adobe, BlowUp from AlienSkin. If you want it send me a message.

I'm not really looking for a resizer, but when i need it i'll give you a call ;-)

There's no such program what can do what you want it to do. There's simply no way a program can add data / pixels which are not there in the first place.

You could try gimp or paint.net for free, if you want the real deal go for photoshop.

i agree with the bear.most cameras now have a high pixel rate for a comparatively lower price then they used to.i purchased one recently and it saves a lot of time trying to doctor junk photos.

i agree with the bear.most cameras now have a high pixel rate for a comparatively lower price then they used to.i purchased one recently and it saves a lot of time trying to doctor junk photos.

I'll look into that, but wasn't planning on buying a new camera... And relatively low still isn't low :towel:

Archived