Favourite music style

shought

Favourite music style  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite music style?

• Country
    • Jazz
    • Rap
    • Raggae
    • Rock
    • Pop
    • Hip-Hop
    • R&B
    • Hardcore
    • Dance
    • Punk
    • Classical
    • Trance
    • Blues
    • Everything
    • Electronic

What is your favourite music style? Pick one, two or maybe three and name some bands/groups/singers if you like.

Some i like: Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Lost Prophets, Alien Ant Farm, Dropping Daylight, Foo Fighters, Rise Against.

• Replies 22
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'dd like to vote techno/minimall .. but they aren't in the list :huh: :o :rolleyes: :ablow:
Where's BritPop? New Wav? Kids, kids...

I guess that's some SUBgenres i don't know. Just looked it up on wikidpedia, and this were all of the main genres and i included some well know(to me) subgenres.

So BritPop would just be pop, New Wav i'm not familiar with, techno would be electronic(i'll add a category for that) and minimall???? what's that?

Guys you can't expect me to put every genre in:P We'd have a poll of like 3 pages(and that would be just the genres...). There's so many of them so just pick the main genre where your music would be categorized in.

It should have been New Wave, my mistake. It's all in the 80's and a lil of the 90's man... what's wrong with u? :rolleyes: And BritPop would never be a Pop subdivision... I guess I'll stick a vote in for Electronica since this is closest...

It should have been New Wave, my mistake. It's all in the 80's and a lil of the 90's man... what's wrong with u? :rolleyes: And BritPop would never be a Pop subdivision... I guess I'll stick a vote in for Electronica since this is closest...

That's before my age:P I wasn't alive in the 80's so why would i listen to music from back then? :huh:

techno would be dance(but i'll add a category for that named 'Electronic') and minimall???? what's that?

Techno would be dance??? HELL NO :huh: .. listen to Gui Boratto and you'll know what minimall is :rolleyes:

techno would be dance(but i'll add a category for that named 'Electronic') and minimall???? what's that?

Techno would be dance??? HELL NO :D .. listen to Gui Boratto and you'll know what minimall is :rolleyes:

Whoops forgot to change that :D Well electronic it should be right?

I don`t like country and pop. ;)

i think the poll is for what you do like.

That's right dock98! I guess everyone likes at least one of the i don't know how many i posted up there.

Edit: And if you don't you should start making your own music <_<

country is my vote because thats where i live.

I wonder y the country says 0%... have u voted dock ?

Voted for RocK PoP... mostly.. but can listen to any good music.. of any kind

country is my vote because thats where i live.

I wonder y the country says 0%... have u voted dock ?

Voted for RocK PoP... mostly.. but can listen to any good music.. of any kind

Yea dock what's up with that?

A listen to anythin really, but recently i've been listning to trance :dance2: pure chillout :P

As for now rock takes the lead, that's my favorite too. More voters plz?

What happened to Industrial music? Industrial is the Genre, with some of the SUBgenres being EBM/Aggrotech/Industrial Metal/Industrial Rock/Ambient Industrial/Coldwave among others. I'll vote Electronic since its the closet there is to it. Some bands/artists I like are Hocico, XP8, Reaper, A7IE, The Birthday Massacre, Frozen Plasma, Accessory, Helalyn Flowerd, Aural Vampire....list goes on, too many to name.

I gotta sample some of these out... i stopped at NiN time ago and never got to listen anything else industrial. as a matter of fact, they're so damn good that you fear anything else will be shit.

What happened to Industrial music? Industrial is the Genre, with some of the SUBgenres being EBM/Aggrotech/Industrial Metal/Industrial Rock/Ambient Industrial/Coldwave among others. I'll vote Electronic since its the closet there is to it. Some bands/artists I like are Hocico, XP8, Reaper, A7IE, The Birthday Massacre, Frozen Plasma, Accessory, Helalyn Flowerd, Aural Vampire....list goes on, too many to name.

I never really heard about Industrial music... I'm also not familiar with most of your sub genres. I'll listen too some of the bands you listed, maybe i'll get a better image of what industrial is after that.

@toyo what's NiN?

I never really got around listening to NiN (Nine Inch Nails) I get the feeling that its way over commercialized and probably overrated. Then again, thats just my opnion.

• 8 months later...

Archived