Color Palatte

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

I don't know if this is in the right section, but I was wondering if anyone out there had a program that could find me the Colors used in this Winamp Skin because I am trying to skin everything to match it.. So my real question comes to:

What color is:

1) The Blue background in the Playlist

2) The Text used when the item isn't highlighted (Some sort of grey)

3) The Blue(Darker) background when the item is selected

^If you don't know what i mean please ask me so I can provide more information, and this I am speaking from the Playlist^

HEre is the picture: Winamp Skin (Match)

---Nvm I figured it out... sorry for the inconvenience---

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tensegg

I use THIS color palette, its never let me down for a match yet, save it to your hard drive to use it offline. theres loads around, HERESanother. Or a lot of graphics programmes will let u point a color selector at any color and give you the relevant rgb/hex numbers. J

edit, nevermind lol, here thay are

1. #0c38b5

2. #7f9bee

3. #171eac

Number 2 may not be right, really hard to tell, if it doesnt look right , try this grey #dddddd. if you paste those numbers into the palettes above, you will get the rgb numbers if you need them, or the surrounding shades if you need to adjust any. :D

Ur looking for a program that can find the color code? Ive got just the thing:

Theres a program at www.faimoussoft.com that can find the color code of anything shown on the monitor. I cant access their site right now so u'll have to check it out for urself. If the site isnt working for u too, tell me and I'll upload the program sitting on my harddrive.

Archived