i feel like a MORON lol

Win7nerd

you know after all these years of jailbreaking i used to restore through itunes with blobs saved and i damn near always got the 2194 error when trying but when i used tinyumbrealla TSS server it worked just fine :blink: just goes to show you ive been living under a rock for that long :duh::P lmao

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You moron :P (I have no idea what your talking about btw) :eekout:

I bet your pleased it's finally working though :smartass:

This is not a title for Software Chat. Since you don't seem to need help, this will go in the Chat bar. If you decide you need help and have specific questions to ask, edit the title and the first post to suitable ones.

its fine it can stay in chat bar it was a mistake anyways putting it in the other section. but yeah i was able to restore using ONLY itunes with 4.3.3 at one time. it wouldn't restore for the life of me and i tried tinyumbrella server and boy did i ever feel like a total jackass cuz Ive seen posts around the net that say use tiny umbrella BUT they never said how lol.

You'r not moron this could hapen to anyone, lol!

Did you intentionally use a tiny font size, because you are not entirely convinced that he is not a moron? :))

Most of the time, idiocy hits even the best of us... especially elitist bastards like... :rolleyes:

Archived