Total Uninstall 5.10.0

jalaffa

Are you kidding me? ADMIN_CRACK never tried to infect anyone`s pc. These should be just false positives. :rolleyes:

• Replies 78
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Virus report of Admin_crack:

Here

Will people of this site ever STOP try to INFECT others with their SHIT!? This site deserve to be taken down!!

:s

Here

Will people of this site ever STOP try to INFECT others with their SHIT!? This site deserve to be taken down!!

1/20

what is arcavir.gif i don't even heard this

can't you see other 19bruce_h4h.gifchair.gifninjastar.gifranting3.gifprotest.gifdevil.gifmad3.gifboxing.gif

Long Live Nsane

better result here 1/43

Here

1/20

what is arcavir.gif i don't even heard this

can't you see other 19bruce_h4h.gifchair.gifninjastar.gifranting3.gifprotest.gifdevil.gifmad3.gifboxing.gif

Long Live Nsane

better result here 1/43

We all should uninstall this TU version. Who ever heard for Kaspersky, Norton, Avira, BitD, Nod. They are all garbage programs. And everybody need to install, let me see, Oh yes ARCAVIR. You should be ashamed to have not heard of THE ANTIVIRUS. I also never heard about this ARCAVIR. :lol:

Supremo Phantom

DeadlyVoid,

you are not being kept here against your wishes, you don't like it here, you can walk out through the same door you came in ... :eekout:

you don't know anything about the members who bring these wonderful shares here, so the least you can do is be polite in your posts. :angry:

if you are so particular about "safety" feel free to purchase the software for yourself.

all you have posted so far is complaints .. i would strongly suggest you start respecting the forum and its members here, or stay out. :spank:

Here

I think the above messages sufficiently ridicule your stupidity, so I'll try to educate you.

Please click the link 'Infected fix?' in my signature and read the topic, you will learn a lot :)

ps ridiculing you was totally called for, there should be no doubt about that ;)

Sl@pSh0ck™

Here

WARNING!!!

ztDuy.jpg

Here

I have only 7 words to say to you: (censored)

ADMIN_CRACK working fine for me too....no need to install on safe mode or internet connection out.

Archive is safe for KIS 2012.

Thanks for posting!wub.gif

Couldn't activate it with just a serial , it complained about firewall blocking it, although the connection was disabled, and I don't wanna go to the Safe Mode, though I know it would work that way.

But the admin_crack did the job perfectly :D

Can someone share only serial?

You better download the pre-cracked installation package,the serial is blacklisted for sure while we speak (if u download it from martau..) ;)

Jordan de Souza

I tried the admin crack... sadly it doesnt worked to me, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I previously did these steps:

download the admin_crack version

run it offline and with admin rights.

try using my username and the provided serial.

Jordan de Souza

Try registering in Safe Mode then

Managed to make it work. Thank you!

Here

what are you smocking?

pass that shit! :troll:

Here

what are you smocking?

pass that shit! :troll:

:afro: :rofl: :bong:

Archived