IVK Anti Virus

fumia

here is the website http://www.instantviruskiller.com/index.html

have you ever heard it?

from the first look,all i can say just "wow"

100% security against viruses, spywares, malwares & hackers.

Restore the Deleted Windows, Data / Formatted Partition in just 10 Seconds.

Recover and repair corrupted Word , Excel , Access documents within 10 seconds.

IVK detect USB viruses immediately on just insertion of USB to your system.

After installing IVK no need to Re-Install Windows ever.

is it really as good as it claims? :blink:

• Replies 11
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's no trial version available. would you rather find out it doesn't work before you buy it or after? :lol:

AlienForce1

These guys realy have balls : :lol:

100% security against viruses, spywares, malwares & hackers.

Restore the Deleted Windows, Data / Formatted Partition in just 10 Seconds.

Recover and repair corrupted Word , Excel , Access documents within 10 seconds.

IVK detect USB viruses immediately on just insertion of USB to your system.

After installing IVK no need to Re-Install Windows ever

This is just a FAKE - they are not selling anything :

- it`s all about money they want from you :

Dear Valued Customers,

You can BUY IVK Antivirus by transferring money to any of the mentioned below Banks in favor of

"The Real Soft". Or through western union or Express Money Transfer in the name of "Muhammad Usman".

- you can`t download the software (there is no trial - in fact I don`t believe there is any software to download ...) - if you click on `Download` button -> you are given the option to `Buy Now` -> here is what you get :

746q3.jpg

- if you search ``IVK AntiVirus`` on Google -> you don`t receive any reliable reference about this ``IVK`` (even if you look thru the first 6 pages of search result)

- if you try to contact the developer -> you are given 4 tel numbers and 5 e-mails -> are those contact phone numbers with surtax ? :P

i believe the appropriate term is "snake oil" :lol:

@ AlienForce1, did you try clicking on the "Buy Now" button on the above page? It doesn't work :lol:

AlienForce1

@ AlienForce1, did you try clicking on the "Buy Now" button on the above page? It doesn't work :lol:

Yes , I tried - was willing to give them a few bucks but they didn`t want to get them - they want money to be sent thru bank :lol:

Won`t you give them a call and ask them why didn`t accept my money ? :P

got the link from some guy in malwaregeek facebook page :mellow:

Actually it's more secure than any other antivirus out there. Don't believe me ? See the attached pic. :rolleyes:

This antivirus actually corrupts your documents before any virus has a chance of infecting them. In case your PC is somehow not infected by a virus (for unknown reasons) you can then send them those corrupted files and they will fix those files for free and return them to you!

Is this not the most proactive antivirus out there? :lol:

GK9bH.png

pic snagged from their fb wall

Once you make a bank transfer you could never reverse it without some court order, lol. With credit card purchases you can initiate a chargeback if you get scammed but for bank transfer if you get scammed there is no easy way to undo it. Before sending bank transfers you have to be 100% sure the person won't scam you.

madeinheaven

Actually it's more secure than any other antivirus out there. Don't believe me ? See the attached pic. :rolleyes:

This antivirus actually corrupts your documents before any virus has a chance of infecting them. In case your PC is somehow not infected by a virus (for unknown reasons) you can then send them those corrupted files and they will fix those files for free and return them to you!

Is this not the most proactive antivirus out there? :lol:

pic snagged from their fb wall

They may be friends and families: :D

Archived