NOD32 3.0 fix

Guest 158burtonseven

Guest 158burtonseven

Just wondering if anyone here has a fix for the new version of NOD32. The download page on this site has said "coming soon" for quite a while now. I can't find a fix anywhere. Any help appreciated.

• Replies 31
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you will notice the other posts on our forums you will see there are a multitude of peeps that are having the same problem.patience,the admin works as hard as they can.personally,i don't know how they have the patience they do.

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering about the NOD fix 3.0 floating around in p2p and other sites. Is it authentic? I see alot of people saying that nod fix 3.0 is detected as malware. comments on that please? Also how come nod fix 3.0 is detected but nod fix 2.1 is not?

nod fix 2.1 is not?

v2.1 has pinch3 or crypt.win32 & also hackav. You can use it to upload NOD32 to it's current data base, but must delete the viruses it (NOD32) will find, but then it disables any future updates...do or die or die trying :dance2:

nod fix 2.1 is not?

v2.1 has pinch3 or crypt.win32 & also hackav. You can use it to upload NOD32 to it's current data base, but must delete the viruses it (NOD32) will find, but then it disables any future updates...do or die or die trying :dance2:

So I guess what you are saying is to wait for Nod32 FiX 3.0. I hear that. I can wait, that's not a problem for me, Antivir till that day comes! But I have seen a nod fix 3.0 around, is it authentic or a fake?

nod fix 2.1 is not?

So I guess what you are saying is to wait for Nod32 FiX 3.0. I hear that. I can wait, that's not a problem for me, Antivir till that day comes! But I have seen a nod fix 3.0 around, is it authentic or a fake?

It might be authentic, it might be fake but if it's authentic it's one of nsane's betas and shouldn't be used. I guess it's KM92's old fix, but that aint working anymore. So just wait for nsane to release his final.

nod fix 2.1 is not?

It might be authentic, it might be fake but if it's authentic it's one of nsane's betas and shouldn't be used. I guess it's KM92's old fix, but that aint working anymore. So just wait for nsane to release his final.

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I will wait for the final.

Guest Done Late

TemDono Fix 1.1 for Eset Smart security 3.0.621 and Nod32 Anti-Virus 3.0.621

Download from here: REMOVED - READ FORUM RULES

Password: TemDono

Works great, (free updates - expire in 2050)

Just wondering if anyone here has a fix for the new version of NOD32. The download page on this site has said "coming soon" for quite a while now. I can't find a fix anywhere. Any help appreciated.

go to torrentz.ws type in nod32fix. v3 in the search box.

if you have limewire peer2peer software on your computer

after you have downloaded the torrent double click on it.

the link will connect you with other limewire user who have the fix v3.

the download will start automatically.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone send me a pm of nod32fix. v3, i went to torrentz.ws but i need to have an account and pay for it, so i cant download

Can someone send me a pm of nod32fix. v3, i went to torrentz.ws but i need to have an account and pay for it, so i cant download

----------------------

Hi SnakeMx

Already sent you a PM !

cheers

Jofre

Could you help me please, I search a Nod32 3.0 fix or server to download updates.

Thanks, please could you send me PM.

I have NOD32 3.0 x64 French version.

Could you help me please, I search a Nod32 3.0 fix or server to download updates.

Thanks, please could you send me PM.

I have NOD32 3.0 x64 French version.

------------------

Hi,DirtyShady !

Already replied you. French version is v.3.0.630 and this «.reg file» works v.3.0.621(trial) - so maybe you do not have luck...

I always say : "No Try, No Know !"

cheers

jofre

Hi SnakeMx

Already sent you a PM !

cheers

Jofre

Can I get this too please Jofre?

--------------------

Kow

Check PM

cheers