Nero 8 Ultra Edition 8.2.8.0

toyo

Nero.pngNero 8 is a software solution that brings the digital world to your PC with features that make it fun and easy to create multimedia projects with high-quality, professional results. Create MP3 mixes and edit vacation videos in High Definition format. Share content around the world with simple Internet upload functions. Burn a disc with just one click, and then enjoy it in any room in your house with versatile streaming features. Rest easy knowing your data is safe in the event of a system crash or a damaged disc.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think it all went downhill after nero 6.

Personally I still use and enjoy Nero. Many complain that the newer versions of Nero are bloated and huge. Well that is due to the fact that so many things are included with the installer. When I install Nero I do a custom install and only install the Burning ROM and Nero Vision, which don't take up that much room at all.

I tend to agree with Macoland. I use it for burning only, and choose out a lot upon install of program.

PS.

For those unhappy with the latest version...

Nero General CleanTool v2.2.0.17

2007-12-19

Download

changelog rumoured to be this: (it in fact is this)

- fixed Labelflash support

- VCRedist installer now hidden on silent install

i am stickign with the nero 7 last version. stable and more friendly then this newbie user version 8.

i am stickign with the nero 7 last version. stable and more friendly then this newbie user version 8.

totally with you on your Nero comment, theres conflict happening with 8. I use 7 Premium, works a treat everytime, with the Master Key - best Nero Key Gen by miles:)

Thought i'd add the changelog:

Nero StartSmart 8.2.3.0

New Features

• News feed support improved with RSS 0.91, RSS 1.0, RSS 2.0 and Atom 1.0 as well as common encodings iso8859-1, shift-jis formats

• Usability improvements with shortcut support such as cut, copy and paste

Nero Burning ROM 8.2.8.0

New Features

• Implemented support for DualLayer DVD-RW media including layer jump junction Changes/Bugfixes

• In Windows Vista®, the Windows Aero design switched to the normal Windows design (Windows Standard), no matter which Nero application had been started.

• When burning an Audio CD, the pause feature did not work as expected The "crossfading tracks" feature did not work properly either as a result of this.

• The ImageRecorder was not recognized as target when Nero CMD was used with a parameter file. An error message was displayed: "Drive ' ' not found, available are" followed by the recorders' list.

Nero Express 8.2.8.0

New Features

• Implemented support for DualLayer DVD-RW media including layer jump junction

• Support of SecurDisc copy protected files (*pdfsd)

Nero Vision 5.2.7.0

New Features

• Implemented SmartEncoding for AVCHD

• Implemented Mini HD DVD-Video authoring with DVD-R/RW media

• Implemented authoring of the Blu-ray Disc Video format 'BD-MV'

• Improved text edit functions for Smart 3D menu templates

Nero Recode 3.0.3.0

New Features

• Added Video pre-processing filters (color correction, de-noise and customized filters)

• Implemented support of interlaced encoding with adaptive frame rate conversion

• Implemented new ASP encoder with multithreading optimized for multi-core processors

• Latest AAC encoder used

• Implemented simplified Nero Digital™ profiles

• New PlayStation® 3 and PlayStation Portable profiles

• New iPod® and iPhone profile

• Graphical user interface reorganized

• Optional 'pass through' user setting to keep AC3 audio source without transcoding

• Improved file import functionality

• Support for additional formats (flash video format, HD DVD-Video files, transport stream from DVB recordings)

Nero ShowTime 4.2.3.0

New Features

• Implemented playback of Mini HD DVD-Video

• Implemented playback of Blu-ray Disc Video format 'BD-MV' created with Nero Vision

• Support for additional subtitles formats (PowerDivx (*.PSB); TMPlayer (*.TXT) ; (*.ASS); Advanced SSA (SubStation Alpha)

Nero MediaHome 3.2.5.0

New Features

• Implemented new options (hide offline devices, index now, indexing speed for manually added folders)

• Changed current TV streaming for use with transport streams

• Improved trick mode (pause, fast forward, etc.) while transcoding

• Significantly improved browsing speed of Nero MediaHome

• Implemented support for external subtitle files (*.SRT) with some clients

• Improved send Media@Home behavior to better reflect current playback state

• Improved compatibility with PlayStation® 3 (trick mode support, support for MPEG-2 which significantly improves video quality of transcoded content)

Nero InfoTool 5.2.3.0

Changes/Bugfixes

• The recorder drive was not always recognized and displayed correctly in Nero InfoTool

Nero BackItUp 3.2.3.0

Changes/Bugfixes

• When running a job with "update backup" option, Nero BackItUp created new NBA files on the target drive, even if it was a hard drive.

InCD 5.8.9.0

New Features

• Support of SecurDisc copy protected files (*pdfsd)

Nero BurnRights 2.4.3.0

Changes/Bugfixes

• The Windows Control Panel could not be opened on Danish language operating systems after Nero 8 had been installed

Nero Webinstaller 1.9.6.0

Changes/Bugfixes

• Some versions of Nero 8 could not be updated via Nero ControlCenter resulting in the following error message: "MSI engine could not be updated, please update manually."

Archived