Let's use our skills to improve EDUCATION

AlienForce1

AlienForce1

This is video of a conference sustained by Mark Randall at TNW2011 .

There are ~38min. - but I think that will be well spent if you watch the whole video - it should make us think of how can we improve Education .

(and by doing that we will assure the future of our children)

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlienForce1

..Please forward this to your local budget proposal...

I would do that if I would know that is someone interested to really do something ...

I'm sorry if I upset you - still I think that is in our power to change how things work , need to seriously get involved in our future - not just be spectators .

Not even upset.. just the opposite in fact... I mean its really .. the comment is a statement of the state of the budget and cuts to various plans.. I stand behind education very much .. always have.. its an investment.. always has been and always will..

• 2 weeks later...
grouchysmurf

Not even upset.. just the opposite in fact... I mean its really .. the comment is a statement of the state of the budget and cuts to various plans.. I stand behind education very much .. always have.. its an investment.. always has been and always will..

+1+1+1+1+1

I cannot agree more. It really pains me to see education take huge cuts in the budget, all the while

pork projects seem to have no problem with money.

I hope that one day we will learn our lesson before it is too late.

Education is everything.

Well with three times more debt in the world as there is actual money.. I can only see one thing occurring to fix any of these issues... :)

Archived