Nero Micro?

JunkInternetMail

JunkInternetMail

Has anyone found any trouble using the last 2 Nero Micro editions?

Especially, 8.1.1.4 seems to be giving me minor issues...

Anyone else?

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone found any trouble using the last 2 Nero Micro editions?

Especially, 8.1.1.4 seems to be giving me minor issues...

Anyone else?

what kind of minor issues? this just micro version that it happens in or just hadnt tested the full one yet? frankly i try both full vresion and fired them afterwards. baby control options and no stoping multision unless you do just epress burn instead. if one is going to install that monster of almost 200 mbs it should still have all the bells and wistels. only thing i notice of an improvement was higher burn speed stableness. im sticking with last 7 version full version.

sorry for getting off the subject thread a little bit. just hadnt had time to vent my opinion on version 8 lately. too tired from trying to follow the nod32 version 3 game.

JunkInternetMail

Thanks for the suggestion...Nero Micro 7.10 was great...I was debating with myself if I should go back...

Then I decided to try Nero Lite v8.1.1.4. So far so good this evening (doing a shit-ton of burning tonight).

I installed Nero Lite with all options unchecked except Nero Burning Rom.

I understand also that the author of these builds has been ordered by his ISP/host to stop hosting these files...

Projects like this are (I believe) the way of the future (Full builds + portable/micro builds) and the license fees should reflect this eventually.

I'm thinking about writing some articles on this kinda thing/development...

Google "Nero 8 Micro 8.1.1.4 jameszero", the 2nd result should give you what you want..

This project is maintained by some1 else tho (jameszero).. Only installs Nero Burning ROM & Nero Express, just what one needs..

Or actually, maybe one'd need only Burning ROM.. This one comes with serial btw, so considered warez..

nvm, the 8.2.8.0 is out & the guy over at updatepack is now continuing to do micro & lite versions.. and both are available already..

Archived