paper cd case

dock98

How to fold the paper case:

1. Fold the left and right sides (lines labelled "1" and "2").

2. Fold the bottom edge up to the line labelled "3". Then fold it back. This part will be the pocket.

3. Fold the top edge down to the line labelled "4" and then fold it back. Then fold the top edge down the the line labelled "5" and then fold it back. This will make the spine and top flap.

4. Spread the sides of the pocket to the sides to create "wings". Beginners can do this by folding lines "6" and "7" (first wing) and then lines "8" and "9" (second wing). Or, fold "6" and "8" and then "7" and "9". The fold lines may be off slightly depending on your printer.

5. Tuck the wings behind the front part of the pocket. The two letter "A"s should touch each other and the two letter "B"s should touch each other. Flatten the pocket. Your CD will go in the pocket.

6. Make little dog ears in the top flap (labelled "10" and "11").

7. Tuck the top flap into the pocket. Woohoo! You're done!

view directions

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolt_Gundam510

yep i did it 5 or 6 years ago and it does work when your out of CD cases. you can also use it to send it threw the mail just make sure that you staple the 3 sides leaveing the flap then put your message into it to staple the top flap then you can write what ever to your sending it to. slap a stamp on it put it into the postal mail and off it goes. i know i have done it when your out of money and can't buy any envlopes to send things in. T.T

Been doing this for years, but mines a bit different :)

thanks for the info.... and people said that i could NOT do origami...ha i say to them now!

Archived