MS update problem

myidisbb

been having problems gettign these four updates

KB2532531

KB2507938

KB2555917

KB2533623

i think eset ss 5 is causing the problems but havent found a way to get around it

is keep getting error code 80072F78

even in the ohost file i # stats.update.microsoft.com

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have pre-release update enable? that might be the culprit because it updates v4 modules into the RC build. If not then Eset hasn't address the issue about MS updates. There is a workaround to it by disabling "enable app. protocol content filtering". Try disabling it and update MS.

Do you have pre-release update enable? that might be the culprit because it updates v4 modules into the RC build. If not then Eset hasn't address the issue about MS updates. There is a workaround to it by disabling "enable app. protocol content filtering". Try disabling it and update MS.

workaround seems to work. thank you.

Thanks a lot Man, I had this problem too, As you said it's because of ESS 5 RC

KB2532531

KB2507938

KB2555917

KB2533623

i think eset ss 5 is causing the problems but havent found a way to get around it

Thanks for posting the problem :)

KB2532531

KB2507938

KB2555917

KB2533623

You could also just temporarily disable ESET and enable it again when the updates complete.

KB2532531

KB2507938

KB2555917

KB2533623

You could also just temporarily disable ESET and enable it again when the updates complete.

temp disabling didnt work. disabling "enable app. protocol content filtering". did work

IS THERE IS ANY SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD MS WINDOWS 7 UPDATE FOR UPDATING OFFLINE COMPUTERS :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...

looks like 6 ms updates had the same problem again. used the workaround to it by disabling "enable app. protocol content filtering". Try disabling it and update MS. thanks lulz again

Archived