Hullo Nsaners

RogggenWolfe

RogggenWolfe

:o Stumbled through a few Giveaway sites and fell in here :blink: Chuffed I did, sites QUALITY :dance2:

Happy sharing guys while it last's. The authorities are startting to really get their arms round the net now n it wont be long until we cant even fart without them knowin about it. Imo they're the pirates though not us. Life is free, why cant everything else be ? Well it should "imo" and we could manage fine, if not better. Peace NSane !! :party:

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

:hi: & :welcome:

@

RogggenWolfe

HellO and welcome!!

Welcome to the nsane family! Your very correct about how things are happening. By chance have you seen THESE documentaries yet? Here is a website you might be interested in since you appear to be more awake: http://www.wearechange.org/ . We Are Change is going global too.

Most of it scaremongery, if all that are concern would become afraid of doing anything- nobody would learn anything or have the benefit of internet usage if you ask me!

unless authorities do intend to jail everyone, but that's no authority, thats piracy :ph34r:

grouchysmurf

welcblkyel1.jpg

The internet is world wide. Eventually, even in countries that try to control it, it will be free.

It is important to remember that all of the foolish companies that go on the copyright kick

are just insulting their very own customer base. WE are the people that buy the product, use the product,

and make the product better. What happens when we get together and decide NOT to use a product?

It goes out of business. I think the so called "authorities" should take care to remember that.

This is a high quality site, not only for software, but people as well. Have a great time!

Archived