How flippin hot is it where you are at?

RileyReefer

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been over 100 degrees F the last 4 weeks and heat index up to 121 degrees F.

This is record high temperatures for my area and were are in a severe heat advisory and drought.

It hasn't rain in last 5 weeks except for small showers that evaporated within minutes.

Thanks. :D

RileyReefer

It has been over 100 degrees F the last 4 weeks and heat index up to 121 degrees F.

This is record high temperatures for my area and were are in a severe heat advisory and drought.

It hasn't rain in last 5 weeks except for small showers that evaporated within minutes.

wow...yea thats HOT!!! but what region of US do you live in? I mean if you live in Arizona or somewhere like that then While it is still hot it would be somewhat typical of that region. I live in the tri-state (Indiana-michigan-ohio) region and we simply are not used to this much heat. Anyways yes it is flippin hot!

b.jpg Vancouver Island :D

21°C

70°F

A few clouds

Feels Like: -- Relative Humidity: 40%

Wind: SW 26km/h -- Pressure: 1,013.40 mb

Sunrise: 5:33 -- Visibility: 29.8 miles

Sunset: 21:05 -- Ceiling: unlimited

wow...yea thats HOT!!! but what region of US do you live in? I mean if you live in Arizona or somewhere like that then While it is still hot it would be somewhat typical of that region. I live in the tri-state (Indiana-michigan-ohio) region and we simply are not used to this much heat. Anyways yes it is flippin hot!

I live in Oklahoma, it has been hotter here than it has been in Arizona because we have heat index because of our high humidity.

Arizona has dry heat which feels much cooler than humid heat. The humidity sticks to your skin and clogs your sweat glands then your body starts to boil. It is terrible you get very sticky within a few minutes of being outside.

The actual temperature here has reached 116 Degrees F.. not a real feel.. actual temp.. the temperature has been under that but never below 100 degrees unless it is night for about 2 months now.. The only precipitation we had this summer has been in the form of baseball size hail... which ( while we had a little shade you know.. ) shredded all vegetation and leaves.. You have to soak the lawn every two to three days (but at night ) or it dies... ( looks weird I am the only one ).... The wind also has not stopped blowing.. usually constant gusts of wind and little to no clouds at all.. past week a few .... Construction guys start t shut down early and work at night or early mornings ( 3AM ) at its worse.. dusty.. and windy.. probably a possibility to look really old really fast because of the moisture sucking wind and accompanying elements...

This would be a normal summer but you never see temps like this until about July or August.. this has started at the end of spring and has not let up.. and usually the heat reaches 102-106 about.. with days of let up.. and be in the 90's..

• Administrator

It's monsoon here. The temps around 27C (78F).

In Summers it may reach till 37-38C, but because of humidity of Mumbai, it'll feel like 45-46C. ;)

16 C now (night). Cool&quiet, just how I like it :)

Day: 32-39. Feels like a hundred, if you ask me. Older people sometimes die or end up in the hospital if they venture outside during the hottest hours.

I remember my childhood - the climate changed so much from that time.

RileyReefer

b.jpg Vancouver Island :D

21°C

70°F

A few clouds

Feels Like: -- Relative Humidity: 40%

Wind: SW 26km/h -- Pressure: 1,013.40 mb

Sunrise: 5:33 -- Visibility: 29.8 miles

Sunset: 21:05 -- Ceiling: unlimited

you suck ....j/k :D

I second that motion.. :rofl:

No.. I am moving to Canada.. I know the first person I am going to look up too :sneaky: ..and they are not on this board.. :P

You really have to watch the computer temps when it's like this.. I even use an extra fan.. Like a miniature PATTON air circulator to blow cool air directly on my system..

I had this up in my Status a few weeks ago.. Goog Morning, Vietnam! quote..

its not really hot here.... maybe mid 90's. 60 -70% humidity. If I had to work outside, I wouldn't complain.

Its is very hot here

. . . Where are you . . . at?

around my area within that state its mainly in lol, i was half tempted to fry an egg on my rooftop lmao it was soo damn hot

It too has been incredibly hot here but we got a lucky break yesterday and today when a HUGE storm moved threw and DUMPED LOTS OF RAIN! It cooled down sooooo fast, it got to the low 60's by 9:00 PM! I was SOOOO relieved after several days of 103's and 106's (at one point 110). I feel sorry for people in Arizona and that huge dust storm.

And about Egypt.....I don't think I'd have the balls to live in that sort of heat!

Here's very cool now, (it is Winter), between -12 °C and 18 °C. At summer it can be very hot (from 20 °C to 52 °C). And there's not rain in here because of climate changes.

Archived