Problems with NOD 32 2.70.23

fred64

I am dual booted XP and Vista Ult. with NOD32 2.70.23 on each both with the nSane fix. In the last week they have both been pestering me with:

a) to update files and ;) a wrong password message when trying to update signatures

I have tried uninstalling and clearing all files related to Eset and the re-installing but withouut effect.

Does anyone know what has gone wrong and how I can fix it cos I want to stay with 2.70.23 until nSane gets the fix for 3.0.566

glad of any help

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am dual booted XP and Vista Ult. with NOD32 2.70.23 on each both with the nSane fix. In the last week they have both been pestering me with:

a) to update files and :dance2: a wrong password message when trying to update signatures

I have tried uninstalling and clearing all files related to Eset and the re-installing but withouut effect.

Does anyone know what has gone wrong and how I can fix it cos I want to stay with 2.70.23 until nSane gets the fix for 3.0.566

glad of any help

Use Nod32 v2.7.39 and Nod32Fix v2.2!

Where can I get a Nod32 v2.7.39 installer? Thx

Just google nod32.2.70.39 + nod32 fix torrent

Thanks. I guess that was a dumb question, but at least I didn't ask when the 3.0 fix is coming out. :P

Where can I get a Nod32 v2.7.39 installer? Thx

Just google nod32.2.70.39 + nod32 fix torrent

Thanks. I guess that was a dumb question, but at least I didn't ask when the 3.0 fix is coming out. :)

Ha, google Nod32 Fix v3, actually it is out already! But Beta!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived