How many Firefox addons do you have installed?

Alpha1BA

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I float between 27 and 33.. ( half of them for appearance ) mass configuration and version changes have spawned some unfavorable outcomes and even the increase in number to accomplish some of the same tasks... in the Nightly build I currently have 5 working extensions and 1 working skin..

( all between version 3,4,5 and 8 )

Sl@pSh0ck™

8 only and 4 of them in forced compat :lol:

• Administrator

43 Jcj9S.png

7 disabled. 12 (of 43) restartless/jetpack ones. Just search "restartless" (without quotes) on Mozilla addons to find great ones. :)

11, but 2 from Adobe are disabled. Kaspersky's shizzle works now as they released a hotfix, at least for a few weeks until v6 :)

Just a little reminder and perhaps a tip for those that don't know... don't forget to disable DOM storage in about:config ;)

Ps. my new fav dark theme is Noia Fox in black. Check it out :)

SnakeMasteR

20 + 5 Plugins + 10 Themes

tfczfktkrk.jpg

fvjkvhjkv0j3g.jpg

Menue toolbar is normally replaced with the movable firefox button. :lol:

:dance2:

20 + 5 Plugins + 10 Themes...

...Menue toolbar is normally replaced with the movable firefox button. :lol:

:dance2:

I would say you could remove the extra Java Consoles from your system.. This also however could be a result of having the traces of several Java installations in your system as well..

On the Theme note.. I have BauHaus Pure - which is jacked up as of late.. and NASA Night Launch ( but I have always hated all the pictures of the shuttle.. ) I have it because it does black well.. BUT have found a few problems recently.. I want to create a clean modern new skin. .. almost afraid to mount the project as the Dev Version numbers are changing so quickly and something like this can be very extensive.. and I have thought of doing a WP7/Metro look.. clean minimal..

Before all of this.. I used nothing and it was fine.. but the new builds have this rounded look that I run from like crazy... annoys me.. :rolleyes: I stopped using themes years ago because I got tired messing around with it and accepted a minimal look.. but now thats even being jacked with.. Would be cool to do something nobody has actually fully accomplished as of version 5 of the browser.. :P

4 addons: adblock plus, flash video downloader, last pass, web of trust

wot,adblock plus,download manager,passwords exporter,adblock plus popup addon,mar mod(disabled)

Adblock Plus

Adblock Plus element hider

Avast web rep (wot is cr*p, too many thousands of peeps reporting false info = useless app)

Beef Taco

Better Privacy

Chang Referer Button

CS Lite

CS Fire

Flashblock

GoogleSharing

HTTPS Everywhere

Key Scrambler

Last Pass

Mafiaafire redirector

Noia fox addon (theme adjuster)

No Script

Request Policy (pain to aclimatize it but worth it)

Search Eengine Security

Trashmail

Here is my add-ons, it's not as many as yours but I feel good with them:

AdBlock Plus

BetterPrivacy

Flagfox

FlashGot

Ghostery

All active. ;)

Archived