What do you pirate?

dim505

110 members have voted

1. 1. what do u pirate?

• Replies 40
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Share and share alike? You mean :think: .... Because by actual definition of piracy your mean... re-branding and circumventing softwares and such with your own and reselling... or receiving compensation... even donations for creating and hosting.. said 'booty'

The definition of piracy especially when coined as basically an Internet terminology used loosely ( street lingo ) .. is quite different from what I gather culturally and by definitions as outlined.. but interesting however what you can admit to .. without intention.. or proper definition.. Though it would look technical its not once understood..

yes i do pirate everything but try to use the freeware softwares as many as possible

yes i do pirate everything but try to use the freeware softwares as many as possible

I do the same. Some freeware is really great. ^_^

Ships, boats, dingies... Really anything that floats :rolleyes:

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :P ........I Was Born On A :pirate: Ship :hehe:

:sorry: , but ...I am not a :pirate: !

That`s why I come to Nsane`s Forums almost everyday...looking for legal music, which I never found.

... all the software I use was " bought " .

I am Robin Hood and ... I catch pirated software for the poor people that can`t buy... :yes:. , but I never use it, of course... :nono:

More honest than this is impossible !

- who? me ?- :hypocrite: ?

Everything except internet browsers! :rolleyes:

Everything except internet browsers! :rolleyes:

HMHM? really?

un'Crhome; SWIron; IE'Pro; Some Ad-ons... surely there is some or the other legal poohole to call that illegal or piracy? :ph34r:

I pirate what I need, mostly software for my computer or my cellphone :pirate:

karachidude

i have never pirated a thing in my life,the accusatory tone is preposterous :spank: :rant:

I use it for an extended trial before buying :naughty: If I find software a complete bargain then Im happy to buy right away.

Thanks to the nice promos we have lately, you can now use many smaller apps absolutely legit for a while. I find this to be very satisfying. If a "Like" or subscription helps some company enough to give me a license, I'm very happy to do some additional clicks and visit a few more sites just to be legit...

Too bad the big dogs will never subscribe to this model (or will they?)...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BluRays

X264 TV Eps

Flac Rips

Software

And every OS i've ever used.

Archived