I don't use Hitman Pro 3.5...

MISSYOU

• Replies 22
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple... Hitman Pro is a 'Cloud-based' scanner/program.. without the Internet connection and the ability to reach the Internet .. it will not work.. SO it needs to be allowed to connect out.. if it is being blocked without your knowledge then i would suggest digging through your settings and finding a way to let it though..

How should I setting to work Hitman pro ...

Before install Hitman, remove KAV/KIS.

;;)

Why?!? There's no need for such thing. Make sure the KIS firewall allows access to the net for Hitman. Also, try to see if Hitman works correctly if you exit KIS.

Have you added it to exclusions in Kaspersky. It is safe so don't worry, as long as you got it from here.

edit. Looks like you did in first pic. sorry :s

I don't know, I'd just disconnect internet and reconnect.

I meant that you should try to exit KIS from the tray icon, then try to launch Hitman.

Also, did you cleanly install KIS 2012, or you installed over a previous version of KIS? If your install is not a clean one, KIS might mess you Internet connection badly (did just that to me :P).

cruelsister

To see if it is KIS, boot into Safe Mode with networking. If HitmanPro works, it's KIS.

Not exactly so. Safe Mode eliminates lots of stuff that could cause this problem from the boot process. We don't even know what other apps he has installed, it's not only KIS that could cause such issues.

i run Hitman pro in safe mode amd safe mode with network... but..... don't work :(

Should I install new windows 7 and install hitman pro first program ? :frusty: :fear:

List any and all known filtering programs on your system... Also if you look at the first screen shot you posted up... It is stating that it is harmful.. if KIS is not and will not set this application to be allowed through t the Internet all of your work is pointless as far as reinstalling your OS and w/e.. in fact absolutely ridiculous... You must find out what protections ou have installed and/are running and check to see if Windows Firewall is also having issues.. Also you may have to run a DNS Flush to be able to try and access it again ( or reboot again ).. There can be several reasons this is a problem.. You simply need to get tot he bottom of it.. which is going to actually take you getting to know your system a little better..

I would make sure your running in an Administrator account, make sure you do a HiJackThis! Log and check out anything that is odd.. as well as possibly check your Group Policy if this is being used or accessed on your system and/or has application access rules applied.. ( If your system is part of another network or being accessed by other IT.. for instance like a work computer or laptop.. in some cases Templates are applied t keep software from running on them.. )

Your Hosts file could also be compromised in some way or have additional entries meant to protect that may possibly be inhibiting your system from accessing these servers..

Bottom line the best advice is look for the source of the problem and investigate farther to see the cause and learn more about this area.. If you screw something up in the process .. THEN maybe if you do something bad enough then you will have to reinstall.. BUT until then.. DON"T.. you'll simply waste your time and if done the exact same way .. you will wind up with the same problem all over again..

To see if it is KIS, boot into Safe Mode with networking. If HitmanPro works, it's KIS.

KIS 2012 is not the culprit...;) It's working fine here ..

ALjEO.png

:dance2:

Try installing it in safe mode then allowing the rule after a reboot...

i'm uninstall hitman pro + clean registry with ccleaner + windows 7 manager then

download hitamn pro build 127 Crack nasne install in safe mode with network .. but don't work

I didn't find any issue by activating hitman pro x64, though I deleted every track of it with the help of Revo Uninsntaller.

After every new installation appears a dialog box with "test period out of date" or "your firewall wedges the door for Hitman Pro".

Both is false. Could someone help me ?

Thanks and have a good day !

Yeah.. Hitman uses ID's ( System or Hardware ) for each system that connects to its cloud servers to activate.. This creates a small file on your system.. IF you use a 'folder deleter' or uninstaller which does not leave this file or files behind.. Then this is the message you will get.. as it must connect to the Internet for this purpose and to use the software... it also uses this information to verify the hardware against the license.. if the Hardware ID has been registered yet no file can be found on the system then in fact.. You cannot use it in trial mode ( or Activated Trial Mode ) and the regular function is all you have.. This is usually fine as most actually only use this as a second opinion scanner anyway and they do not remove files with it..

install new windows and install hitman pro before install KIS it work ...successfull

thank you very.. for answers and advice...

Not sure if I'm activated or not...lol. When I launch, I get this:

24eo0h4.jpg

And the license page looks like this:

122oqab.jpg

:blink:

If you can remove the threats then you're activated ;)

btw that new license info expired notification is a new thing from the last build, I'm sure I've fixed it in x86 version, maybe I missed that in x64, will check that out later.

But I'm positive you will be able to remove the threats anyway, try it.

Just find something and quarantine it, then restore it later.

Let me know the results please.

• 2 weeks later...

shajt - Many thanks for your time and expertise: I've been wishing for 64bit Hitman medicine for ever (at least it seems like forever). :P

• Administrator

shajt - Many thanks for your time and expertise: I've been wishing for 64bit Hitman medicine for ever (at least it seems like forever). :P

It's already made. :)

Archived