µTorrent 3 Question + Need Some Info!

fugitiv3

Hey guys i have 2 questions :

1) am using µTorrent 3 and on the bar showing the name - size - status - down speed etc. there is the HEALTH.. where is the Seeds? as in older versions? can i bring it back somehow? sorry for my English i hope you understood what i mean.

2) What do you suggest for downloading torrents µTorrent or Bittorrent?

thx!

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donkey-girl

Hey guys i have 2 questions :

1) am using µTorrent 3 and on the bar showing the name - size - status - down speed etc. there is the HEALTH.. where is the Seeds? as in older versions? can i bring it back somehow? sorry for my English i hope you understood what i mean.

2) What do you suggest for downloading torrents µTorrent or Bittorrent?

thx!

Go up in the top of utorrent the line where you see status-speed recieved, try with your mouse rightclick on status bar there you get all option to check ore unchecked what you want to be shown in top line of utorrent like on the old one, hope it help, I still recomend use utorrent but prefer version 2.04 (latest stable build)

Go up in the top of utorrent the line where you see status-speed recieved, try with your mouse rightclick on status bar there you get all option to check ore unchecked what you want to be shown in top line of utorrent like on the old one, hope it help, I still recomend use utorrent but prefer version 2.04 (latest stable build)

thx donkey-girl :D

Archived