PDF Program

myidisbb

looking for a pdf program that does reading, make and edit them. i try a few differentsyear ago and they are not all the same even with the same software maker products.

your recommendation and thoughts would be very welcome plus a link. thank you.

btw dling foxi phantom pdf business 501

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adobe Acrobat Pro, some say it's bloated, I'm saying that it's working properly where others don't.

Release name (find it on torrents, newsgroups): Adobe.Acrobat.Pro.X.v10.0.Multilingual.Incl.Keymaker-CORE

Safely updateable.

Adobe Acrobat Pro, some say it's bloated, I'm saying that it's working properly where others don't.

i try to use 3rd party ones. aap tend to be less taking over a computer and less drm

thanks anyway.

Do as you wish, but as a designer that over the last 10 years tried every pdf app possible (since I created/edited pdfs on a daily basis), none compare to Acrobat. And there's no DRM for you to care about. People think Adobe is Microsoft or something evil, but they are sorely mistaken. They're just a company that's the best in business. Others don't even come close to what Adobe does. Every product is flawed in a way or another, anyway.

I like Foxit Phantom Business.. and most of all other apps provide the abiility to save as PDF.. but good an improved.. ( just wish for a dark UI one day..

Do as you wish, but as a designer that over the last 10 years tried every pdf app possible (since I created/edited pdfs on a daily basis), none compare to Acrobat. And there's no DRM for you to care about. People think Adobe is Microsoft or something evil, but they are sorely mistaken. They're just a company that's the best in business. Others don't even come close to what Adobe does. Every product is flawed in a way or another, anyway.

yes but without a link its not going to happen :P

when i talk about drm i also mean how hard it is to patch and a com-panies pro active blacklisting etc etc. i just want something to is nice and doenst mess up the pdf if you try to edit it. i got a few days before goign to florida for my vacation and jsut want to finallize my updating of my laptop.. i am taking what you said into my thoughts and figuring something out thank you

Scene releases have exact names most of the times. You have newsgroups I assume from some of your posts, you also might have some nice private trackers. Search for this: Adobe.Acrobat.Pro.X.v10.0.Multilingual.Incl.Keymaker-CORE.

Even if you search Google for the bold string, you will get pages of similar results. Take the one that's most comfortable to you...

try to Adobe.Acrobat.Pro.X.v10.0. in portable version it ll not bloat ur HDD space i used this for a long timebut i lost that with my HDD failure i am trying find this one desperatly

LeetPirate

I'm with toyo. I tried them all and they all sucked so I came right back to Adobe. Here is the latest one for v10.1 that I'm using. I can vouch for this file, very easy to install.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6470895/ADOBE_ACROBAT_X_%2810.1%29_PRO_%5Bthethingy%5D_

Agree with toyo, too.

Adobe Acrobat is the best one you can get; From daily simple projects to large enterprises one, it's the best.

Nitro started out well.. and took a nose dive for me.. I went back to my Suite after that.. Technically having CS% Master Collection there is no reason to have another program..

Scene releases have exact names most of the times. You have newsgroups I assume from some of your posts, you also might have some nice private trackers. Search for this: Adobe.Acrobat.Pro.X.v10.0.Multilingual.Incl.Keymaker-CORE.

Even if you search Google for the bold string, you will get pages of similar results. Take the one that's most comfortable to you...

newsgroups is great for stuff but i dont usually use it for software programs. not that many would check to complain if there was a nasty in it. downloading one i think it is from boneless. torrent wasnt moving. thanks LP for it anyway. will try it latter

Must be something on your end. The torrent from Leet/thethingy has lots of seeds and maxed my band.

LeetPirate

thethingy is my favourite adobe reseller :D :sneaky:

always has the best quality adobe releases and has never failed me as yet. Never any malware either.

Must be something on your end. The torrent from Leet/thethingy has lots of seeds and maxed my band.

got one and retry it. its going now

Archived