Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.0.0.16 Beta

TDMVP73

Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.0.0.16 Beta

- New multi-core optimized scan engine

The biggest change in Emsisoft Anti-Malware is a completely new and multi-core optimized scanning engine. As a result Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.0 is on average 450% faster than Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5.1 when it comes to on-demand scans!

- Direct disk access scan mode

The new scan engine features a special direct disk access mode. Using this direct disk access mode we are able to circumvent and detect all currently active file based rootkits.

- Advanced caching mechanisms

Another feature of the new scan engine is an advanced caching mechanism. Emsisoft Anti-Malware is able to learn from the files on your system, recognizing files that are trustworthy and skipping them in future scans if they haven't changed. Due to this the performance impact of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware File Guard has been greatly reduced.

- Drastically improved boot times

Due to several optimizations we made, we were able to drastically reduce the impact Emsisoft Anti-Malware has on the boot process.

- Internal rating system to further reduce false positives on well known files

Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.0 uses the information it gathers from various sources including the advanced cache to recognize and prevent false positives.

- Rootkit Scan

This new version features a new rootkit scan. The rootkit scan consists of two parts: A scan of all master boot records on the system and a scan of well known file system locations that are often used by rootkits.

- Entirely new license system

Quite a few of our customers thought the account based licensing system was a bit inconvenient. We took this criticism as motivation to switch Emsisoft Anti-Malware (and later all other Emsisoft products) over to a completely new key based licensing scheme. As a result you no longer need a special account to use Emsisoft Anti-Malware. Another feature of the new licensing scheme is a unique referral program that allows users to obtain or extend licenses by referring our products to friends and family.

Download:

LINK

This beta will have a 30 day trial that perpetually refreshes when new Beta builds are released.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank so much. I like this software

Me too. It works really well on Trojans and other malware.

:)

This software is peace of c*ap! They say the detections is the best. Really? I can make the same thing. I'll detect everything as malware and my detection will be the best.

Cheers ;)

• Administrator

Why isn't this Beta Frontpaged? Shouldn't it be on the Emsisoft Anti-Malware page?

In most cases, unless noted, we don't frontpage betas of security softwares.

Why isn't this Beta Frontpaged? Shouldn't it be on the Emsisoft Anti-Malware page?

In most cases, unless noted, we don't frontpage betas of security softwares.

Oh, ok. I didn't know that. I just thought you might FP this because there are a lot of feature enhancements.

The SpyBot Search & Destroy Beta got Frontpaged and this is a similar malware/trojan remover.

Archived